CM Punk Byke?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm not thirsty enough for a CM Punk return to feel any kind of way about this. Y'all know indie promoters going to start using a masked CM Punk gimmick right? Send out one of their guys in a mask to hit a GTS, instant buzz. Have y'all like " Is that Punk?! :gladbron:" shyt gonna become Doink status.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Better talent than everyone except a small handful of guys but cac marKKKs hate him :mjlol:

"He actually didn't want to be exploited anymore what an a$$hole!!!" :skip:

Bullshyt. This ain’t 2011, the business passed him by.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Exclusive Info On A Previous CM Punk Wrestling Appearance Under A Hood | Fightful Wrestling

Punk appeared at a Freelance Wrestling show on December 4, 2015, titled "Raw Power." He would manage Kikutaro in a match against Darin Corbin and dikk Justice. Punk was clad in a cloak and tossed out salt ahead of the match. The commentators referred to him as Kikutaro's "nameless mentor," and didn't get involved in the match.

You can see photos of the appearance below.

The plan for the appearance was to do a reveal on Wrestling Road Diaries 3, which also featured Punk's then-friend Colt Cabana. However, Punk and Cabana's falling out prevented that, we're told. We reached out to people involved in the production of the documentary, who opted not to comment on the matter.

Barstool Sports' Robbie Fox tweeted on the situation

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
there's only one stink/stank/stunk that TSC recognizes

@puppetmaster knows :salute:
you know what it is
xSbaf5T.gif

I don’t know when or where. But I’mma get you muthafukkas one day. All of you.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not thirsty enough for a CM Punk return to feel any kind of way about this. Y'all know indie promoters going to start using a masked CM Punk gimmick right? Send out one of their guys in a mask to hit a GTS, instant buzz. Have y'all like " Is that Punk?! :gladbron:" shyt gonna become Doink status.

Feeling restored :banderas: