CM Punk VS The Miz Who Wins? (Poll Inside)

Who Would Win The Fight?

• Cm Punk

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • The Miz

Votes: 34 70.8%

• Total voters

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Spin off from the original thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/go-...dikk-in-saudi-arabia-you-fukking-dork.754479/
I'm curious to know who y'all got winning if these two were to meet in a cage as they are at this very moment. Weight differences, experience and all. Cm Punk the man who has spent years training in mixed martial arts and is a former UFC fighter who competed in grapple exhibitions(everything I just said is true:pachaha:) or The Miz who has an alleged amateur boxing past and who may have held his own in a shoot against Daniel Puder also alleged.

Last edited:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Spin off from the original thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/go-...dikk-in-saudi-arabia-you-fukking-dork.754479/
I'm curious to know who y'all got winning if these two were to meet in a cage as they are at this very moment. Weight differences, experience and all. Cm Punk the man who has spent years training in mixed martial arts and is a former UFC fighter who competed in grapple exhibitions(everything I just said is true:pachaha:) or The Miz who has an alleged amateur boxing past and who may have held his own in a shoot against Daniel Puder also alleged.
Alleged, it was on a fukking PPV

Bruce talks about Miz Background:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I don't even know where to start with this bullshyt thread...

What you see in that Puder vs. Miz video isn't really boxing per se, but two dudes who THINK they're boxing flailing at one another. Breaking down the technique would be a fool's errand, since there is no technique.

The fact that you think a few weeks of boxing training and that performance justifies taking him in a fight over Punk, a guy who, while a shyt mixed martial artist, still has legitimate combat sport training and experience, is so ludicrous as to defy description. I'd ask if @The Great One needed psychiatric treatment, but that'd be a gross insult to the mentally ill.

Honestly one of the worst threads and comments I've ever seen on this forum. I thought TSC was free from this nonsense.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

What you see in that Puder vs. Miz video isn't really boxing per se, but two dudes who THINK they're boxing flailing at one another. Breaking down the technique would be a fool's errand, since there is no technique.

The fact that you think a few weeks of boxing training and that performance justifies taking him in a fight over Punk, a guy who, while a shyt mixed martial artist, still has legitimate combat sport training and experience, is so ludicrous as to defy description. I'd ask if @The Great One needed psychiatric treatment, but that'd be a gross insult to the mentally ill.

Honestly one of the worst threads and comments I've ever seen on this forum. I thought TSC was free from this nonsense.
You idiots are really hung up on this "combat experience" that Punk has.

If you look at the other thread, countless examples of how Punk can't do anything has been proven.
Punk finished last in an over 40 BJJ competition last year.
Teddy Hart beat the shyt out of him
He lost in seconds in both of his UFC fights
He got beat in countless physical competitions on the Reality MTV show the challenge by people who are not "athletes" like Punk is supposed to be

No one said Miz and Puder are putting on a classic, shyt was terrible, but Puder is 8-0 in MMA fights and had Kurt Angle an Olympic Medalist in a shoot submission.

So for Miz, a playfighter, to last 3 rounds with someone like that, while Punk, someone who has had "combat training experience" can't last 3 seconds against ANYONE is fukking embarrassing.

You can train but if you can't use that training to DO ANYTHING, then who gives a fukk?

I can get training to be a surgeon, but that doesn't mean I should or could be operating on people.

Do better you miserable old fukk.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

nikka if you are a CM Punk fan just vote for him and kim no need to act self righteous about this shyt. It's just a damn hypothetical thread on a fight that will never happen in the pro wrestling section. All the trash threads made and I don't say nothing but you come in here biting nikka's heads off over nothing.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Training when you have no athletic ability doesnt mean much. Somebody who is much stronger, a natural athlete, and tough would still destroy Punk without formal MMA training. Idk that Miz is that though.

Miz looks like he's in good shape, but he's pretty unathletic for a wrestler also. And he looks like one of those guys who's kind of built but ends up not even being strong for a guy his age and size. If he really can go toe to toe with Puder I'd look at him as somewhat legit, but that video looked so bad that I think it was worked, plus it was in a WWE ring so its very likely worked. This one's a toss-up to me.