CNN Pays Don Lemon $24.5 Million to Settle Dismissal

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Somebody in HR or legal needs to get fired.

What was the grounds for firing him in the first place if you had to pay his entire contract?

He insulted a sitting senator on air... I guess the political folks at the top didnt like that even tho it was the TRUTH... :mjlol:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Oh he needed to get fired..he was getting too sassy...but they should have had this locked up

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody in HR or legal needs to get fired.

What was the grounds for firing him in the first place if you had to pay his entire contract?

You think they need grounds:mjlol:

He alienated white viewers due to his coverage during the Mike Brown protesting era. Then along with his coverage during Trumps presidency. So essentially he was bad for their rebranding to a more neutral, "less woke:mjpls:" station. They probably considered it addition by subtraction,maybe hoped he would settle for less. Cant believe this man was getting paid that much a year in the first place,meanwhile Roland cape been flapping for the democrats:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Got that retirement money.. good for him

CNN with a huge L because that morning show was low in ratings and lasted a few weeks..there other hosts has no personality and just dry on news with no edge like MSNBC..

Cnn trying to mix in republican fan base and they still dying
His name was keeping them afloat. Cuomo as well. Now that they’re both gone, why should anybody care about CNN anymore? They already wasn’t doing too well, now they’re worse off and had to give millions to thst man.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if 20 years ago someone said age 51 is someone's prime.

:mjlol:

This is what got Don Lemon fired. Stating that she obviously was not in her prime.
Of all the things you could critique him for...this was the line for CNN. Ridiculous.

I can only imagine what people will be offended by 20 years from now. Maybe they will say plants feel pain and that being vegan is morally wrong. God, I can't wait. :russ:
Meanwhile the dude who could very well become president again is dissing her way worse but is still killing her in these election streets. Big L for CNN

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You think they need grounds:mjlol:

He alienated white viewers due to his coverage during the Mike Brown protesting era. Then along with his coverage during Trumps presidency. So essentially he was bad for their rebranding to a more neutral, "less woke:mjpls:" station. They probably considered it addition by subtraction,maybe hoped he would settle for less. Cant believe this man was getting paid that much a year in the first place,meanwhile Roland cape been flapping for the democrats:mjlol:

What grounds can you fire someone and NOT have to pay them is what I'm saying

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
His name was keeping them afloat. Cuomo as well. Now that they’re both gone, why should anybody care about CNN anymore? They already wasn’t doing too well, now they’re worse off and had to give millions to thst man.
Anderson the only one left. One of these days when he slip up and keep it real I can’t imagine the pay day he’ll get