CNN Spotlights White Women Struggling with Shame of Past Trump Support: ‘It Truly Hurts My Heart’

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
video in the link

CNN Spotlights White Women Ashamed of Past Trump Support

In a lengthy new report, CNN’s Kate Bolduan focused on a key voting bloc — white women — that helped President Donald Trump earn Pennsylvania’s electoral votes so critical to his election in 2016.

The segment first ran Monday evening, but in a Tuesday morning introduction, Bolduan noted how Trump won that state in 2016 with a narrow victory of 44,000 votes.

“We can throw a bundle of facts and figures at you, but the point is both campaigns need women to win in 2020 and Donald Trump is facing an uphill battle,” she said. “Listening to the white women voters, a key demographic that we spoke to, you will understand why.”

What followed was an at-times sympathetic exploration of, well, “white women” voters in Pennsylvania, each sharing their regrets for having cast a ballot for Trump roughly four years ago. Bolduan travelled to the metropolitan areas of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to interview white women embarrassed about their vote.

Bolduan asks one white woman, “What do you feel today about your vote four years ago?”

“I can tell you how I felt four years ago,” the white woman replies. “Shame.”

“I feel like I’ve been duped,” says another white woman. “I got it wrong and it hurts my heart. I mean, it truly hurts my heart because the things that I saw I didn’t take seriously enough.”

Bolduan, a white woman herself, reminds another white woman: “Throughout the campaign [Trump] was making sexist, misogynistic remarks, and then there was the Access Hollywood tape. How did you guys process and digest that, being out there and voting for him?

“It was not easy,” said a white woman. “I look at myself and I think how could I do that?”

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
5eac71260a68104b3578bd3e1cee3e95.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Idiots, Trump explained exactly what he was and what he was about on the campaign trail for those that weren't familiar with him.

These White women sipped that kool aid thinking he was going to grant them some type of prosperity when in reality what he gave them is a mishandled global pandemic, recession, tariffs and shyt that will hurt blue collar manufacturing jobs that a lot of middle class White families have thrived on for years, and plenty of other fukkery.

They deserve Trump, I'm just mad that we as Black folks and others have to suffer due to this type of stupidity from a few. Then we have others that are way to apathetic to the voting process.