Coach AP culture : Raiders want to imitate 'Jordan Rules' with Patrick Mahomes after using them in Christmas win

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Before Christmas, coach Antonio Pierce used a tactic to motivate his team that he says he’ll keep using. He plans to emulate the Detroit Pistons’ method for dealing with the great Michael Jordan in the NBA, also known as the “Jordan Rules.”

“We’ve got the Jordan Rules and we’ve got what I’m calling now as long as I’m here, the Patrick Mahomes Rules,” Pierce said on Maxx Crosby’s The Rush Podcast. “You remember when Jordan was going through it with the Pistons, all those guys in the ’80s before he became Air Jordan, the Pistons used to whip his [behind]. Any time he came to the hole: elbows, feeling him, love taps. We’re in his head, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually

casemccoywildride.gif

if he dies he dies :wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Too late, shoulda implemented that before Patty start reeling off Super Bowls:yeshrug:
Pierce was just named the HC during the season.

I think he's just talking shyt to pander to Raider Nation after Patrick swept the AFC West for multiple seasons.

Mahomes is the best player in the league and the face of the NFL.
QBs are protected in modern era, and PM is the golden goose. Roger Goodell will run on the field himself and slap the shyt out of the first Raider who tries to rough Mahomes up.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Some shyt you need to keep to yourself :francis:

Now when the Raiders get a gang of unsportsmanlike penalties next time they play KC I don't wanna hear shyt lol

I'd rather them get flagged for actually hitting this dude than keep watching him scramble knowing defenders are reluctant to hit him.