Coach Ditka get's funky about the..."Washington Football Team" name

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Said the same shyt on the first page. People just reading the title he straight up says he was against civil rights. Its like duck dynasty again when everyone glossed over all the slick shyt dude popped about African Americans. People only care about the hot topics when these dikta types are scumbags all around.:stopitslime:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those cornballs should be officially renamed Deadskins for how :trash: they are, and having absolutely nofukksgiven for the Native American grievance of that racist name:pacspit:

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
:manny:

Ditka is an old school white dude and has never been shy about it. On all matters. Remember that Jonathan Martin issue. He is going to have a conservative viewpoint on most issues. He's played with and coached black players his entire career, and they all speak highly of him as a man. I disagree with Ditka on most issues but I don't consider him racist or a "cac."
So because a bunch of tap dancing field slaves speak highly of Ditka, he's not a cac or racist? This cac saying the civil rights protests were wrong. And he's not a racist? Donald Stern already showed you that having blacks work for you doesn't mean you arent a racist CAC. fukkouttahere with that shyt. :childplease:

Last edited:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
That "Brownskin" crack.:dead: I've never had a problem with Ditka, generally I am a fan of all the old school NFL coaches anyway because of their personalities (Bill Parcells is the GOAT), the comment was borderline cism but I don't think Ditka is a racist, though. Just one of those too outspoken for his own good but calls it like he sees it types.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man fukk it.
other nfl people just get on the wave of calling the team Washington.
just dont say the redskins part

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
where do y'all come up with this shyt?
its an inferiority self defeatist attitude many black people have due them believing the white man when he says he aint shyt.

meanwhile MANY native american tribes saved run away slaves and half of AAs themselves claim some type of native american ancestry.

Some nikkas just get a euphoric high hearing (insert race) hates them. shyt is bizarre. You'll hear a nikka say shyt like "some chinese woman was being mad racist, chinese hate black people" same black dude 3 months prior was talkin about "them chink bytches be smelling like bbq dog" , yet ive never heard a chinese person say "black people hate chinese". nikkas talk tough and big, but got the softest most fem hearts when it comes to racial issues, crying like some bytches. 1 or even 10 (insert race here) can say fukk ******s, and some how an entire race of 1 billion people hate black people. basically, nikkas dont know shyt about social complexity or the world for that matter. chalk it up as american ignorance.

still wouldnt cap tho, because thats not my issue and they dont torpedo into ours. :manny:

Last edited: