COD Warzone is trash

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How TF y’all playing this shyt? :dahell:

Downloaded it just for the hell of it and I couldn’t even make it through one match.

Graphics are shyt, performance is shyt. Shooting feels off. shyts not smooth at all. Have not played COD in a while but at least it used to feel good to play.

People want Battle Royal so bad they playing this shyt? Scust :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of these battle royales are for me lmao. I’ve tried repeatedly to get into them but I guess it’s just past my time :flabbynsick:
I’ve spent some time with fortnite.

Not my type of thing but at least it felt good to play.

COD is objectively a bad FPS at this point regardless of my own opinions.

How’d they fukk it up this bad? It literally sucks:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They're great games to play with friends.
But it feels bad to play.

I ain’t even talking about guns, level design, perks, or whatever.

Just playing the game feels bad.

Back in the day COD was the smoothest on he market. It’s mainly why it stood above the rest of the FPSs at the time. It just felt real good to play.

Coming to warzone after playing some recent FPSs, it just feels bad.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But it feels bad to play.

I ain’t even talking about guns, level design, perks, or whatever.

Just playing the game feels bad.

Back in the day COD was the smoothest on he market. It’s mainly why it stood above the rest of the FPSs at the time. It just felt real good to play.

Coming to warzone after playing some recent FPSs, it just feels bad.
More of a result of trying to merge parts of the other COD into it. OG Warzone and modern warfare where great feeling games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Downloaded it just for the hell of it and I couldn’t even make it through one match.

Graphics are shyt, performance is shyt. Shooting feels off. shyts not smooth at all. Have not played COD in a while but at least it used to feel good to play.

Not a fan of BR period, tried this out. It ain't for me as well :yeshrug:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Graphics are actually really good
Shooting is really good
Performance i agree is shytty depending on the system u playing on.

And what are u comparing this too? Apex? Fortnite??

Also this is a last gen game. Warzone 2 is next year that's being built from the ground up for the next gen systems.

Lol at shooting feeling off. The shooting mechanics is literally the only reason we keep coming back to this game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Graphics are actually really good
Shooting is really good
Performance i agree is shytty depending on the system u playing on.

And what are u comparing this too? Apex? Fortnite??

Also this is a last gen game. Warzone 2 is next year that's being built from the ground up for the next gen systems.

Lol at shooting feeling off. The shooting mechanics is literally the only reason we keep coming back to this game.
I’m playing on series X.

Framerate was all over the place, game wasn’t smooth at all. Aiming felt off, felt more like a Fallout style game than a good FPS.

Yeah recent I’ve played fortnite, apex, Halo, and destiny. They all feel way better to play.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I’m playing on series X.

Framerate was all over the place, game wasn’t smooth at all. Aiming felt off, felt more like a Fallout style game than a good FPS.

Yeah recent I’ve played fortnite, apex, Halo, and destiny. They all feel way better to play.

I can't speak on consoles but a ton of my console friends have said that performance has gradually decreased over the years. I play on PC.

But i cant agree that fortnite and apex feels better to play then warzone. But again I'm on PC. Also if you just starting out the recoil of your guns are probably all over the place lol. So gotta keep that in mind too until u level up shyt and get the right attachments.

Halo is a amazing game so i won't be mad at anyone saying halo feels better to play then warzone. And i do think Apex is the best BR out. But that doesn't mean i think the shooting of apex feels better then warzone.