Coil poster compares wearing Pepe le Pew tshirt to wearing confederate flag attire

Daps
Just don’t be mad if people go any wear Trump/Alt-Right/Confederate flag attire.
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

@BmoreGorilla
:mjpls: The flag represented years of Slavery and Jim Crow

that’s a stupid cartoon in jest that’s distasteful at worst and was never meant to be taken seriously

Talk about false equivalency

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

@BmoreGorilla
:mjpls: The flag represented years of Slavery and Jim Crow

that’s a stupid cartoon in jest that’s distasteful at worst and was never meant to be taken seriously

Talk about false equivalency
Yeah that bytch of a poster is not black American either. He’s a UKoon or a UKac

I feel culturally we have a lot less racism than everyday Americans.

Thankfully a lot of the shyt I see in the US wont run over here. We won't have an outright KKK rally, but a diluted British First one. They don't really care about black folk, more muslims lol

But we have a lot of unconscious racism. Like without fail, daily I'll get a white woman grab her bag tight when I'm walking towards her or some shyt. But that, I guess is better than having some people call you a ****** in your face

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course he’s British

An AA was surprised I was black and from London. They were genuinely shocked. This was in 1996 or so.

Still leaves me dumbfounded

always on here telling us what to think as AAs . Commenting on our issues from his honeycomb scone at the English pub
I'm not American firstly, but are there no Dream workers from the AA community?

And what type of jobs are Dreamers taking? I mean people are acting like they're all low level ones - we thinking that AA's are ok taking these low level jobs?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That’s the UK educational system
4c69328ccff31438-animated-gif-about-gif-in-so-much-truth-by-beatrice.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’d like to see him explain this one;

Thankfully they never threw bleach at his face

Speedy recovery I hope :obama:

With all these replies in here, I’m starting to really understand that AA brehs are the white men of our community

With some of these replies I’m seeing, I’m sure some of y’all would have loved to have done this. Smh :pacspit:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
My cool uk brethren might see me as constantly shyttin on they culture but I got mad family over there on my momma side and I been over there for a lil bit so I can attest that a lot are just in their own world mentally and be the home to all the biggest deluded wenches and c00nS:hhh:

"Black british" folk really just be Caribbean/African cultured over there and I peeped a lot got that stockholm colonizer worship where fools be kissing they ass or placing dem neanderthals on pedestals. :scust:
Foundational black Americaj folk that went through generations of strife built a separate culture and identity. Even though we got a lot of c00ns we got more of a code amongst black folk in the states.:manny:
You more capped financially there as a breh/brehette too, got more pussass cacs around you in concentration as it's like 90% cac over there vs U.S. thats 60% cac, some Latin, Blacks and Asians.

Also a large chunk be just as if not more racist than their American cousins that they love to pretend to be mother thersa compared to. The same country that created racism .:mjlol:

That black Christmas commercial I seen and the current meghan debacle exposes how all dem allergic to sun cacs truly feel. Only difference between them is they ain't out in the open with their hate there vs these U.S. crakka rednecks. We know these U.S cacs p*ssy too but dem eurocacs just be mad passive aggressive and sly wit it.:mjpls:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Just copped Pepe Lay Pew t-shirt shirt based off this thread/just finding out he got cancelled.

I really hate these times we're living in.

Quite simply they represent two abhorrent things: one more obviously, one less obviously

And as I’ve said in many other threads, them Trump confederate country boys are probably saying the same “I hate the PC times we’re living in” - especially when the original poster intends to wear it to specifically incite emotions against people who are offended.

If you don’t understand that, then :yeshrug:

Additionally, honeycomb scone in an English pub is an abomination. Firstly scones are butter and strawberry jam ONLY.

Secondly the English pub doesn't serve scones, rather pork scratchings, fish and chips, full English, or Sunday roast aka pub grub - get it right mateys:usure:

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
My pepe lay pew shirt from Walmart arrives tomorrow.

I'll be wearing it to the gym tomorrow.

Bar on Friday night to meet up with my feminist homeboy

And on Saturday to a dinner party.

My cologne of choice will be me sitting in the bathroom, allowing my garments to soak up the fumes for an hour after taking a shiit while i post on the coli to kill time in the process.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
My pepe lay pew shirt from Walmart arrives tomorrow.

I'll be wearing it to the gym tomorrow.

Bar on Friday night to meet up with my feminist homeboy

And on Saturday to a dinner party.

My cologne of choice will be me sitting in the bathroom, allowing my garments to soak up the fumes for an hour after taking a shiit while i post on the coli to kill time in the process.

I hope you wash that shirt :picard::mjlol:

He's an overseas cac acting like a black American for years:hhh:

Never once did I act American, nor would I want to. My username is based on TroyAve, but it's a street the UK :why:. It's never changed

Anyway, brehs in that thread said the Confederate flag stuff doesn't affect them - so it's swings and roundabouts really

Daps
Am I the only one just now discovering that the skunks name is Pepe? :pachaha:

Maybe I knew this when I was young and just forgot it.

But all this time I been seeing Pepe Le Pew threads not knowing WHAT the hell yall talking about :mjlol: