Cokeboy was at Chapelle's standup show in CT last night, chilling with Ashy Larry

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The word is Brock and Truth are really good friends. It was Brock’s idea to have that interaction where Truth made him legit laugh in the ring.

Paul Heyman bet that R-Truth could make Lesnar break in the ring, but some other people backstage didn't think he could pull it off so Truth went out there and had to work overtime to make Lesnar laugh. :russ:

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
A HS friend of mine who now lives in Massachusetts randomly ran into Vince (and Linda) at a restaurant on the 4th of July many, many years ago. He said Vince said "Sure thing, pal." when he asked him to take a photo with him and he seemed happy someone recognized him, and after they took a picture together, Vince asked him where he was from.

7Bb2Jgs.jpg

He also said Linda was quiet, but nice and said she politely declined to get in the photo with them (even though she's in the picture anyway.)

Dope:ehh:I kinda had Vince pegged for a :beli:/:camby: kinda creh when it came to Flickin it Up wit the Commoners
:salute:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Dope:ehh:I kinda had Vince pegged for a :beli:/:camby: kinda creh when it came to Flickin it Up wit the Commoners
:salute:
I told him that he should've chatted with Vince for a few more minutes and maybe he would've invited him to his insane July 4th party.

"Look, Hunter! I was going to grab a bite to eat and ran into Kevin Owens here! Small world, eh pal?"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Didn't think Vince would be into Chappelle's comedy.

Vince used to reference "In living color" when he did commentary. I always said that's where he got the idea for cryme tyme but it fell on deaf ears on this board for some reason.

The Chapelle show is like automatic viewing for him.