Cold 187um x Snoop Dogg - Mind Ya Own (Produce By: Sclass & Laylaw)

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Sounds dope but fukk I was expecting a snoop verse and hes just talkin at the end :martin:
They gotta stop fake advertising songs with a big name feat. who doesnt even contribute to the song, that shyt is :camby:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Good job for Laylaw & S Class & 187, sounds like a catchy west coast radio single. After all these years, Snoop still won't give a rap to the person who set him up to work with Dr Dre & help create his super stardom? WTF kinda shyt is that? Snoop just wanted to talk on the record? Snoop, you should reach out to 187 and say you need to put a feature on it that's an actual rhyme not just a cosign or "drop".

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Hey he may not have wanted to work with Snoop until now

I mean he did have his hand in putting out an EP that was basically dissing snoop and dre

Im talking about the fact that as a man who has been a fan of Snoop for 24 years, he has NEVER in his life even mentioned Hutch in any interview or nothing

And that shyt isnt an oversight...i think its Snoops shame. As if he wasnt hanging out with the Black Mafia in the studio with Warren G when Dre didnt have time for any of them