Coli accountant breh pulls 2 PAAGs and . . .

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Why, what is the worst that could happen?

Genetic diversity gets lower increasing susceptibility to genetic deficiencies/mutations/abnormalities.

See India.....

image004-714735.jpg

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Genetic diversity gets lower increasing susceptibility to genetic deficiencies/mutations/abnormalities.

See India.....

image004-714735.jpg
I don't know about all that, breh. We not talking about people marrying their relatives though.

This is more like putting a ring on both of your baby mamas.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I was talking to this African American chick at my former job. I straight up told her I had a wife in Africa and that I wanted her to be my second wife. She said, "yeah I figured you have a wife somewhere".

I was joking though but she didn't seem fazed or discouraged. :ohhh: It's crazy how chicks would work with you if they really like your energy.

Round here it’s expected that African men have wives and families back home. Women still fukk with them. Out of sight, out of mind.

OAN, I have a cousin that married this Ethiopian guy whose family owns a series of resorts in Ethiopia. Wedding was 10x the video.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don't know about all that, breh. We not talking about people marrying their relatives though.

This is more like putting a ring on both of your baby mamas.

This leaves cats without the means to support multiple families, which is the vast majority of men, without women.

See India/China.​

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Round here it’s expected that African men have wives and families back home. Women still fukk with them. Out of sight, out of mind.

OAN, I have a cousin that married this Ethiopian guy whose family owns a series of resorts in Ethiopia. Wedding was 10x the video.
You're right. Some American women would go along with it as long as the other lady is far away.