Coli Africans: do you have any gay family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
and if you do, how do their parents, guidance and the rest of the family feel about it?

Do y'all have any gay relatives back in the motherland?

I was just reading the thread in KTT about the first Lady of Zambia proposing they should legalize gay marriage in Zambia and lot of African countries should follow suit.

I do not have any gay family member whatsoever, although my Uncles stays acting suspect with his demeanor, but he stays balls deep in a team p*ssy.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I heard its real out in Africa when it comes to hatred of gays. I heard they are worse than the Jamaicans, and that's saying something! I think gays in those countries keep it to themselves.
its real in aloy of those countries, I'm part Liberian (part Seychellois) and my homie was telling me how he witnesses a mob of people (women, men, chilrens) slammed down some dudes place, dragged him out of his bed while sleeping, tied him up and wrapped him with 2 huge pick up truck tires and took him to the courtyard and burned him.:huhldup:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
its real in aloy of those countries, I'm part Liberian (part Seychellois) and my homie was telling me how he witnesses a mob of people (women, men, chilrens) slammed down some dudes place, dragged him out of his bed while sleeping, tied him up and wrapped him with 2 huge pick up truck tires and took him to the courtyard and burned him.:huhldup:

Jeez. I mean, think what you like about them but I don't think anyone deserves that kind of treatment. I was having a convo about this back in the day with one of my Jamaican friends and he said "if you're gay out there, u better know how to hide it well".

It doesn't really happen as much in those countries tho, cause if u do that and u get caught slipping, well, u already mentioned what can happen to you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and if you do, how do their parents, guidance and the rest of the family feel about it?

Do y'all have any gay relatives back in the motherland?

I was just reading the thread in KTT about the first Lady of Zambia proposing they should legalize gay marriage in Zambia and lot of African countries should follow suit.

I do not have any gay family member whatsoever, although my Uncles stays acting suspect with his demeanor, but he stays balls deep in a team p*ssy.

1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Thats nothing to what they're supposedly doing in Russia right now.

Anyone who says gays ain't going through it are definitely not paying attention.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jeez. I mean, think what you like about them but I don't think anyone deserves that kind of treatment. I was having a convo about this back in the day with one of my Jamaican friends and he said "if you're gay out there, u better know how to hide it well".

It doesn't really happen as much in those countries tho, cause if u do that and u get caught slipping, well, u already mentioned what can happen to you.

...which is why its such BS.

I'm not gay and the thought is disturbing to me to even engage in such activity...BUT ITS NOT MY BUSINESS...

I'm not pro-gay as much as I am pro-equality.

You can't have a society where people, for no other reason than what they do behind closed doors as consensual adults, are being jailed, killed, or legally discriminated against.

Its not really "tolerance" if you're forcing them to "hide it"...thats exactly the point of them coming out.

You wouldn't have so many flamboyant guys/girls if they didn't feel that they had so much of their individuality to reassert.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I heard its real out in Africa when it comes to hatred of gays. I heard they are worse than the Jamaicans, and that's saying something! I think gays in those countries keep it to themselves.

in some of those countries EVEN ON THE SUSPICION you might be gay, you go to jail or worse.

Imagine someone just starting some BS rumor that you can't live down.

That shyt just ain't right.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
in some of those countries EVEN ON THE SUSPICION you might be gay, you go to jail or worse.

Imagine someone just starting some BS rumor that you can't live down.

That shyt just ain't right.

Yeah, its definitely fukked up. It makes me think of the witch trials they had in America in the olden days, where if someone accused you of being a witch, u'd be burned at the steak. fukking savages :smh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
There's a few gay tolerant countries though like Seychelles and Cape Verde and of course South Africa. You won't get harassed like you would in other countries.

Kenya doesn't criminalize you if you a homo, but just make sure they don't catch y'all slipping with the gay acts in public or else :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.