Coli Breh Asks Kanye's Wife For Her Number

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He could have bagged she was laughing and friendly bytches won’t entertain someone who didn’t strike they interest..he would have to be persistent after that “I’m married” comment most men just walk Away but the few thirsty ones can get in there after a few more slick comments that make her smile
some women are just like that.
they use being nice and pleasant as a way of trying to avoid getting a negative reaction out of a man.

no amount of "game" is going to pull her away from one of the most famous people on earth if she's in love

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some women are just like that.
they use being nice and pleasant as a way of trying to avoid getting a negative reaction out of a man.

no amount of "game" is going to pull her away from one of the most famous people on earth if she's in love
Right.
You actually talk to women they'll tell you they gotta either be super friendly to not get a potentially aggressive reaction; or they gotta be cold as fukk for the same reasons.

Too many nikkas can't take a hint (or a direct message) to lay off - messing it up for the rest of us. :francis:

She's mad friendly tho for allegedly being married to a superstar billionaire. After a couple years of being approached her disposition is gonna get real mean real quick. Imagine Kim responding to the dude like that? :pachaha:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
not everyone on this forum gotta think the same. breh has inspired me for years and im supposed to not acknowledge that because he says stupid shyt sometimes? nah yall can do that. that's what yall do, not me.

If you're Black and you sucking that weirdo c00n's dikk you should be ashamed of yourself.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
After eye contact comment she knew where he was going with the convo.Her eye contact was too strong,if she wasnt feeling him she would have looked away,walked away. The right dude could have pulled her.
I met an old friend’s wife for the first time. They got two kids. Her eye contact was a bit too strong. I had to break away, like hell nah shawty. Can’t betray a nikka