Coli breh discovers his flabbynsick wife has an onlyfans/does meet ups with her subscribers. #GMB

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yo these nikkas be marrying 3s and the bytch ain't even loyal that's crazy

imagine publicly claiming her and going as far as marriage and then you get cheated on by a solid 3 😂😂😂😂😂

his soul is certainly crushed

bytch ain't even fukkable and got the nerve to be out here fukking

and nikkas is paying to fukk that 😂😂😂😂😂

you can't drink that pain away

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

I feel for bro. Find out your flabby and sick wife is bustin it wide open for nikkas name D-Rock brehs…

:wow:

:laff:

“I only dance”

(Proceeds to move cheeks)

Him: IDGAF BOUT NONE OF THAT

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Nowadays flabby and sick women don’t know their place. Don’t they know they aren’t supposed to cheat? :pacspit::myman:

Imagine committing your life to a ugly woman and she still cheats :dead::camby:

Gold digger who doesn’t love me > flabby and sick women (ESPECIALLY IF SHES CHEATING )

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

The dollar graphic one piece bikini and the washed up stripper body almost took me out.

This type of shyt happens more than most people think.

When I was living a different life before I settled into being a family man I had this young lady I use to go see every Thursday while her dude was at work.

I’d have my nut all over face and any type of other debauchery that I could think of and her dude never knew a thing. She ended getting out the game and that same guy seeded her up.

Daps
yo these nikkas be marrying 3s and the bytch ain't even loyal that's crazy

imagine publicly claiming her and going as far as marriage and then you get cheated on by a solid 3 😂😂😂😂😂

his soul is certainly crushed

bytch ain't even fukkable and got the nerve to be out here fukking

and nikkas is paying to fukk that 😂😂😂😂😂

you can't drink that pain away

Third line down lmaooooooooo

Daps
If y’all can’t tell this is fake I feel bad for y’all.

I knew it was fake when dude ain’t have nothing else to say but I made an onlyfans, I made an onlyfans.

No exchanging phone numbers? Talking on the phone or texting before the meet up? Nah she booking everything thru email? Email me when you outside baby so I can tell you the room #.

Obvious fakery.

Oh yeah the bytch didn’t look thru the peep hole 1st like every other normal person would?

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
:heh:

The dollar graphic one piece bikini and the washed up stripper body almost took me out.

This type of shyt happens more than most people think.

When I was living a different life before I settled into being a family man I had this young lady I use to go see every Thursday while her dude was at work.

I’d have my nut all over face and any type of other debauchery that I could think of and her dude never knew a thing. She ended getting out the game and that same guy seeded her up.
Sorry I’m not getting this right :dead: Working girl taking customers (you) with a boyfriend who didn’t know ? Every Thursday?Or you just talking about some cheating bytch ?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:picard::scust:

What was the duck tales she told him to fall for that shyt ? Imagine wifing a undercover sex worker
According to her she just wanted to make a few dollars on the side that she didn’t have to ask him for, but he worked while her azz sat around the house all day (mistake).

Some guys are traditionalist and rather keep a woman at home in a traditional role and dependent on them. I disagree with that. Her azz needed to get a job and stay busy too. An idle mind is the devil’s playground.

Sitting around the house all day long going to lead to getting into shyt. It worked for them I guess, it worked for me too.