Coli Breh making a movie on Ancient Kemet, cacs are furious

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally what you quoted wasn't worth all that. Granted, WE know your nmy angle and know that you don't give a shyt about being picked up by Hollywood. I see him just trying to say if you wanna make the MOST money you should make your product to be as inclusive as possible. Nothing c00n there. It's just a strategy to maximize your profit, in exchange maybe for diluting your message which we already know you're not trying to do

he said only black women will buy it. Black men got no money. They make nothing but rib and show shops. shyt was racist as hell.

FSP

Banned
Daps
he said only black women will buy it. Black men got no money. They make nothing but rib and show shops. shyt was racist as hell.
lmao. ok. Did this really make you upset though, you seem to be doing well enough to not let miserable dudes like that fukk up your mood.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmao. ok. Did this really make you upset though, you seem to be doing well enough to not let miserable dudes like that fukk up your mood.
it didn't upset me, but it was so wildly c00nish i couldn't help but repost it.

I am used to racist white trolls. I am not used to uncle ruckus showing up.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I just purchased the Black Sands Entertainment Mega Bundle and two Sublimation shirts. I meant to add the hoodie to the cart but I'll get that next time.

I wish I would have just spent the extra time to sign into facebook so that I could get free shipping the next time because yalls shipping prices is :picard:

But it's all good, I'm happy to support!

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
:salute:bout time someone on the coli actually started putting in work instead of just complain about c00ns and white supremacy

Media is a very powerful outlet and the kids are gonna love this!!!