Coli breh stabbed PAWG 120 times for mistaking his car for an Uber

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:picard:
Brehs sounds like he post here with that closing response.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I know this ain’t funny but this shyt look like a dark comedy :mjlol:

How in the hell did this dude really have the nerve to defend himself and say that bullshyt with a smug face at the end

Jury is like “We find him guilty”

Parents start hysterically crying and shyt

Then his ass respond “I know I’m innocent. But I guess I know and what I think really doesn’t matter” :stopitslime:

The judge looks at his ass like nikka please “There were a thousand roads and each one led to you” :comeon:

And then says

“Sentenced to life for the rest of your natural born life, fukk outta my courtroom” :martin:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this ain’t funny but this shyt look like a dark comedy :mjlol:

How in the hell did this dude really have the nerve to defend himself and say that bullshyt with a smug face at the end

Jury is like “We find him guilty”

Parents start hysterically crying and shyt

Then his ass respond “I know I’m innocent. But I guess I know and what I think really doesn’t matter” :stopitslime:

The judge looks at his ass like nikka please “There were a thousand roads and each one led to you” :comeon:

And then says

“Sentenced to life for the rest of your natural born life, fukk outta my courtroom” :martin:
I'm saying. It reminded how some nikkas here be responding when they still trying to argue after you give them stone cold facts.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I believe he is crazy he didn't rape or rob her ...just a really sick dude the amount of times he stabbed her shows rage.

He sold her phone and something else I think