Coli Breh teaches indie publishing and the first class was Lit! Check it out!

Taking the Course?

• I'm in!

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's up family.

So after our successful campaign to continue Black Sands, I decided to give back to the black community.

0OtG04xh.jpg

In the last two years, I have written and/or produced eight books and trained a few star students. My process is quick and efficient when it comes to development and management.

What I am offering anyone who wants it, is a 36 part course on self-publishing, with a goal of publishing your first book within 90 days. It doesn't matter if you want to do comics, novels, and children's lit, we got ya.

AKA

the 90 Day Book Challenge.

It will be hosted 3x a week live by me. Homework will be given out via email.

We will be having classes on absolutely everything needed to become successful in this industry.

topics like:
  • business plans for publishers
  • Which median and genre is right for me?
  • Why you should only pay for your first book.
  • Shows, Click bait, and the infamous Guest Pass.
  • Targeting your customers online.
  • Crowdfunding for Brehs and brehettes
  • and more.
If you want to join this course and kick it with me for the next 90 days, subscribe on Youtube and hit the notifications button.

Course begins January 21st

Here is a video from my channel to easily navigate to our page.

This is a 100% free course

My first livestream. It is the breakdown of the first month. It is long as hell because I deal with a lot of the comments. The Live chat replay for some reason hasn't carried over yet but I am dropping knowledge here. Let me know what you think

first class

Last edited:
Daps
Ive been following your progress for sometime now, i just want to say thank you. Im a follower and monthly supporter. Please keep doing what you are doing.
I will probably be signing up for the classes, ive been contemplating it since ive seen the announcement on IG.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The mailchimp link is broken breh. Im all for it. This has come at the right time. I am about 95% done with my first reference text and I have no idea about how to push something like this forward

It looks like it is working now. For some reason, today mailchimp is crashing. They might be getting hit with them hacks lol.

No troll, but you look mixed. What are you half black half Asian?

half Chileno. Dad is whiter than most white people. Speak spanish too fast. Can't keep up.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive been following your progress for sometime now, i just want to say thank you. Im a follower and monthly supporter. Please keep doing what you are doing.
I will probably be signing up for the classes, ive been contemplating it since ive seen the announcement on IG.

thanks for being a patron homie.