Coli Brehs and Brehettes: What Would You Do If...

What would you do in this situation?

• Holla at the chick/dude you were going to originally

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Holla at the much more fine chick/dude that came after

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You sat next to a chick/dude and y'all starting throwing each others glances. Your about to make a move and strike up a conversation, but then an extremely more attractive chick/dude sits next to you and starts throwing you glances trying to get your attention.

What do you do? Do you stick to the person you were originally going to holla at, or do you holla at the much more attractive one?

This happened to me today at the library in school and I ended up not saying hi to either of them. :francis:

I gotta stop over thinking sh and just say hi to a chick :snoop: Get no p*ssy in college brehs :mjcry:

There's this one chick in one of my classes that was checking me out through out class about a month or two ago, and even walked next to me after class ended and held the door open for me multiple times waiting for me to say something. I didn't find her that attractive and told myself I wouldn't mess with girls I had classes with again so I kept it moving. Saw her today in some booty shorts and she got a PHATTY :to:.

I used to holla at chicks on the bus, but I only take the bus twice a week now that I got my parking pass. Gonna try and holla at some girls tomorrow, hopefully I reach some success before the semester ends.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Breh you don't owe nothing to either. If they was checkin for you you shoulda shot your shot at one of em at least. Preferably the badder one

You sound like being scared is the norm tho. You sure they was looking at you?:patrice:

Have some confidence. If you was on your A1 shyt you coulda walked away with two numbers.

Worst case you go 0/2 but at least you got in the game.

This scenario you leave with nothing and will never know what woulda happened.

:ufdup:#ShootYourShot

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh you don't owe nothing to either. If they was checkin for you you shoulda shot your shot at one of em at least. Preferably the badder one

You sound like being scared is the norm tho. You sure they was looking at you?:patrice:

Have some confidence. If you was on your A1 shyt you coulda walked away with two numbers.

The library I was at has like these cubicle thingies and one girl was on one side of me and the other on the other side. Yeah, they were both looking :ohlawd: I didn't say sh to any of them though, even though we were throwing each other glances for like 30 mins to an hour. :mindblown:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Be friendly to them both...
It's like a cubicle thingy so you are kinda closed off but at the same time you aren't.

If it was an open table then I wouldn't have had a problem chatting both of them up at the same time.

Also, how do I ask for both of their numbers in front of them? I will most likely never see them again too.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This has happened to me before, not with two chicks but just one. Sitting next to me at the library, throwing yo breh glances like she wants me to talk to her and I end up not doing sh.

:sadcam:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Easier said than done. I've approached random girls before and got digits, but it's usually when I get mad at myself and talk myself into doing it before I head home for the day. And they are usually chicks I don't find that attractive and wouldn't care if they didn't reply back to a text or phone call.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Easier said than done. I've approached random girls before and got digits, but it's usually when I get mad at myself and talk myself into doing it before I head home for the day. And they are usually chicks I don't find that attractive and wouldn't care if they didn't reply back to a text or phone call.

Of course it's easier to talk to girls you aren't attracted too. Gotta treat all women the same. I'm not sittin here acting like I never froze up. But the sooner you realize a no is just a no. You'll be good

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Of course it's easier to talk to girls you aren't attracted too. Gotta treat all women the same. I'm not sittin here acting like I never froze up. But the sooner you realize a no is just a no. You'll be good
I tell myself after not approaching that "oh well, they were probably not going to reply to your text anyways". Or I say that to myself beforehand and not approach.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
It's like a cubicle thingy so you are kinda closed off but at the same time you aren't.

If it was an open table then I wouldn't have had a problem chatting both of them up at the same time.

Also, how do I ask for both of their numbers in front of them? I will most likely never see them again too.
Write your number down for each lady...