Coli Breh's Rate The Rumble

Breh 's Rate The Men's Rumble

• Total voters

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The shyt was dope as fukk. Deserves its on thread. Speak on it :smugdraper:

I voted 4.5 the shyt was great. Great pacing, just enough fukkery, plenty of laughs, a dope winner for once. I actualy liked that it was on early. For a long ass show, the crowd still had plenty of energy.

High points.

The Baron Corbin shyt, early fukkery had me like :gladbron: could say it at the tone for the rest of the match. It was on after that and never let up. Made Corbin look tough

Sami Debo'ing Dillinger for his spot. Said to KO "I got this:youngsabo:" came out dancing and smiling like it was all good. :deadmanny:

Andrade and Adam Cole Bay Bay :blessed:

Nakamura :whew:

Low points.

When Bray and Matt Hardy eliminated eachother. Looked stupid but still :mjlol:

Dolp at # 30 :scust:
. What a fukkin let down. At least he got bounced early. We didn't have to watch him "almost" get eliminated and hang onto the fukkin ropes 15 times. Should have gave his spot to Ellsworth.

Rollins tights :huhldup:

Would anyone be suprised if it came out that :hhh: booked the whole thing?

Whats some shyt i didnt mention? What could have made it even better? :myman:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Having that bum Jinder eliminate 2 members of New Day didn't sit well with me at all. :scust: Other than that the Rumble match was amazing and booked really well.

Who Produced The Men's Royal Rumble Match?, The Miz & Maryse Photo, Superstars Who Lifted Big Show - WrestlingInc.com

Vince McMahon put the 2018 men's Royal Rumble match together along with two producers, Jamie Noble and WWE Hall of Famer Michael "PS" Hayes, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. We noted before that WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson, the creator of the Rumble match, was also backstage to offer his expertise.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We all know Patterson put it together. They bullshyttin with this "advised" shyt. Patterson put together all the best rumbles. This shyt was a 5 in my book. Perfect pacing, great storylines, nice surprises, the right man won.. and the new school vs. old school moments and NJPW vs WWE moments were straight :wow:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Over the past few years the Rumble’s dropped off a cliff quality wise, and I’ve been unimpressed with them. They have been mostly lazy, uninspired, and lacking the superior layout and structuring of the Pat Paterson laid out ones.

I think this year they course corrected that and greatly improved it. I thought that the match was excellent and probably one of the best of the decade. The layout was great, and I thought that the booking to get to the final six (Balor, Nakamura, Reigns, Rey, Orton, & Cena) worked extremely well, as you had guys that were over, guys the fans wanted to win and just as important, guys the fans wanted to LOSE. Nakamura’s WWE run has been :ld:, but this was a great way to rehab that.

In terms of moments this one of the moment heaviest Rumbles I can remember. Every entrant seemed important to the match overall and contributed something. Rhyno was there for the ECW tribute, Slater had a fun matchrunning storyline, Balor played the Ironman role, etc. They had all the right surprises and a good blend of older name’s and NXT guys. My biggest complaints would have to be that Kofi yet again provided a memorable moment only to get turfed 5 seconds later, that New Day, a 3 Man unit, net zero eliminations and seemed like zero threat, and that the beats to Slater didn’t run longer, and was most important ended by fukking Bray Wyatt :hhh:

Anyway this is neck and neck with 2010’s for Best of the 2010’s and maybe top 5/10 all time. I give it a 4.5 :ehh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Over the past few years the Rumble’s dropped off a cliff quality wise, and I’ve been unimpressed with them. They have been mostly lazy, uninspired, and lacking the superior layout and structuring of the Pat Paterson laid out ones.

I think this year they course corrected that and greatly improved it. I thought that the match was excellent and probably one of the best of the decade. The layout was great, and I thought that the booking to get to the final six (Balor, Nakamura, Reigns, Rey, Orton, & Cena) worked extremely well, as you had guys that were over, guys the fans wanted to win and just as important, guys the fans wanted to LOSE. Nakamura’s WWE run has been :ld:, but this was a great way to rehab that.

In terms of moments this one of the moment heaviest Rumbles I can remember. Every entrant seemed important to the match overall and contributed something. Rhyno was there for the ECW tribute, Slater had a fun matchrunning storyline, Balor played the Ironman role, etc. They had all the right surprises and a good blend of older name’s and NXT guys. My biggest complaints would have to be that Kofi yet again provided a memorable moment only to get turfed 5 seconds later, that New Day, a 3 Man unit, net zero eliminations and seemed like zero threat, and that the beats to Slater didn’t run longer, and was most important ended by fukking Bray Wyatt :hhh:

Anyway this is neck and neck with 2010’s for Best of the 2010’s and maybe top 5/10 all time. I give it a 4.5 :ehh:

Oh yea. Slater getting the beats was dope :mjlol:
Nice review :obama:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Having Balor be one of the first 2 was a good call too. Hes like the perfect guy to have a long run like that now.

Just little smart calls throughout the whole thing. Where the fukk is this shyt most of the time? :heh: