Coli Challenge: Today tell a random woman that she is beautiful

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I'm all about shyt like this, and not in some grandiose manner either, just slip that shyt in there and see the reaction. Might try later tonight at my gig

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
They got Youtube videos full of street harassers like y'all. Now I know where they all congregate to dap each other up :mjlol:

And fukk these chicks, they gassed up enough as it is :camby:

Ole Texaco ass motherfukkas :hhh:
LMAO, you could start a full on conversation FIRST and not just drop the compliment, that usually makes it seem less awkward and more directed. cold calling isn't the way to any woman's heart.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
It's not street harassment if they find you attractive is it? :smugbiden:

And I usually complement certain features like their skintone, hair, eyes, smile rather than telling them a word they've heard a million times by random dusty nikkas.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
post what happened here after doing it :jawalrus:
At my old job, my Black supervisor(who's also a pastor) got accused of sexual harrassment twice. They finally fired him right before they were gonna grant him a transfer back home up in Chicago. He told the white girl "you might as well give me some, since I'm gonna be leaving anyway:mjgrin:"

I'm quite sure most coli brehs would take that approach. It would start out with "you're beautiful", but would progress to them leaning out of their cubicle, and looking down the aisle to her cubicle, waving a condom in the air