Coli content creators can I get an opinion on this Reel for my new comic.?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good but I would change the [copyrighted] music and try to hire someone to make original music for my reel.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm. What's the logic behind it?

I'm not sure of your endgame but if you're going the crowdfunding route you want to have music unique to your campaign that can't be copyright struck and aid in your branding for the project.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
There is no excitement. No sizzle.

There needs to be link between the cuts/edit of the art and the sound in order to make it click. I dont like the effects either, far better would be that style where a piece is isolated and the rest fades in to make it look more dramatic. Dont worry about the music for now because I dont think Insta cares anyway so use it till you can't.

A promo should have a point. An emotion to convey. A state to generate. An impression to leave.

Follow theses keys you'll have mad locks open.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There needs to be link between the cuts/edit of the art and the sound in order to make it click. I dont like the effects either, far better would be that style where a piece is isolated and the rest fades in to make it look more dramatic.
Could you say more on this. A lot of this stuff kinda confuses me. I've looked it up but it seems like sand through my fingers.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Think of it as visual rhythm that gets your eyes nodding like a beat does your ears. First few seconds of this especially:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Think of it as visual rhythm that gets your eyes nodding like a beat does your ears. First few seconds of this especially:

I have a slight bit of autism so that opening made me a little anxious. But you're saying jump cuts like that are what catch the eye?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Yeah, its not the most subtle example but its clear with it. Basically there needs to be resonance between what the eye sees and ear hears:

A change of pace but the rules are the same. Notice how it keeps you engaged? That is the key to the net as you literally have seconds to capture their attention.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, its not the most subtle example but its clear with it. Basically there needs to be resonance between what the eye sees and ear hears:

A change of pace but the rules are the same.

Oh this I get. Thank you. I'm gonna try and see what I can do with something that matches up better in terms of cuts and music.