Coli Experts, what's Miles Bridges' potential?

GilSho

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Everyone's taken notice of him by now because he's by far the best in-game dunker in the League right now & probably the best we've seen since Blake but he's also been balling recently especially since Hayward went down.

He's averaging 20/8/3 on 53/47/78 Shooting Splits since he became a starter. Someone on Twitter told me he benefits from Charlotte's pace/space, small-ball, ball movement heavy system & would be exposed as another Aaron Gordon on another team where he needs to create his own offense more frequently while someone else said his handles come a long way & he's baby Vince right now because he's a much better shooter than expected.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kid playing great in the starting lineup and it would have been earlier.
if they would committ to their draftpicks.
Plus trade away actual combo guard tradebait.

The hornets coach has no idea about roster and positional management whatsoever. As far as schemes and matchups versus domestic league based play.
Tristan thompson presence signaled the end from tipoff to night. All because of the refusal to matchup or built the talent correctly.

Pj washington can not play with tristan thompson.
Watching the first quarter tonight was just like the other blowout the other night. Just a complete idiot at coach.

Art Barr

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
He’s playing well but I don’t think he’s a star or nothin

I see a realistic ceiling of 3-and-D that can catch lobs, attack the rim, and be scary in transition

That’s a good player no doubt and a very valuable one to a team, but make no mistake he needs other ball handlers to lead and create opportunities

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s finally putting the ball on the floor. His sophomore year at Michigan State he refused to drive.

Yep Spartan nation knew Miles would do damage in the league. Back then I was thinking he was never 100 % committed to coming back that second year and was trying to avoid injury by not going to the basket consistently.