Coli fam, whats keeping you from being on dime(10/10) status?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Based on the things you listen nothing really. I don't see myself ever reaching physical dime status. I think that I am an attractive young lady, but I don't see myself ever reaching Tika Sumpter 10 or Bria Myles 10 unless I get a little plastic surgery.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
It's true. I consider myself to be handsome and i don't have women chasing me. Unless a man has the bone structure of a Denzel Washington or Brad Pitt it really doesn't matter as much. It's all about the body.

Denzel Washington is a handsome man because of the way he carries himself. He also a very charismatic person, and comes off as a gentleman. That's why I find him attractive. When it comes to looks Boris Kidjoe and Idris Alba look better than him, but I would pick Denzel over both of them. To me I would take a nice face with an average body over a nice body with a flawed face. Denzel was physically fwyne in traigning day. He needs to grow his beard back.

denzel-washington-training-day.jpg

Brad Pitt is over hyped. I don't get it.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Denzel Washington is a handsome man because of the way he carries himself. He also a very charismatic person, and comes off as a gentleman. That's why I find him attractive. When it comes to looks Boris Kidjoe and Idris Alba look better than him, but I would pick Denzel over both of them. To me I would take a nice face with an average body over a nice body with a flawed face. Denzel was physically fwyne in traigning day. He needs to grow his beard back.

denzel-washington-training-day.jpg

Brad Pitt is over hyped. I don't get it.

I'm not a woman so my opinion doesn't mean much, but i don't think facially Idris Elbra is better looking than Denzel Washington. Washington's(especially when he was younger) face has perfect bone structure, and you can see that when he's clean shaven. When Elbra is clean shaven you can see his structure isn't perfect. Elbra's face looks best with facial hair, Washington on the other hand can go both ways. I do agree Washington does have charisma, he has that "it" factor.

il_fullxfull.282012404.jpg

noelba.jpg

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No such thing as "dime" status in my eyes. If u want to change the way you look, think, or act, you can do all of that with hard work. Honestly, the only thing I would change is my baby face. I wish I have more of a "manly" face. I guess I need to mature more more physically (face and body wise). I'm not perfect , so I love the way I am. I can go to the gym, read more books, talk to more people, learn something thing new everyday, to reach "dime" status ( like I said before I don't believe in perfection).

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Lose 150 pounds, even out the skin color on my face and most importantly become debt free and financially stable. Hope that's all it takes because if I am still ugly to women after reaching those goals...
Sad-Man.jpg

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif