Coli Fan Favorite on 2k22 Cover

Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ever since I got MLB The Show 21 it’s been a challenge to play 2K again.

2K is a flawed ass game man. The Show really makes you appreciate how gameplay is supposed to be for a sports game.

Gave up gaming after 2k21. Haven’t touched baseball since before I could grow a mustache. Might give The Show a shot though.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how Curry hasn’t gotten his own stand alone yet. I’d like to see Ja or Jayson Tatum. I haven’t played 2k since 20 though. I really wanted to stop after 19, but I gave 20 a chance, and was disappointed of course. So I am done with 2k basketball.

Daps
ehg3rzzvyi8howgxty5k.jpg

:ufdup:

He was clearly talking about Seth for all the oil bros out there :to::troll:

Love seeing these fools rush in posts get fact checked :heh:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never said HE bought stuff she won’t return but that’s here nor there, he know what kinda crazy/lazy chick she is. Have stuff ready when it’s time for you to have your child. He gotta approach it that way

Gave up gaming after 2k21. Haven’t touched baseball since before I could grow a mustache. Might give The Show a shot though.

I wish I was into baseball because I miss having a legit sports game to play.

shyt I ain’t play a baseball game since MVP 06- NCAA Baseball. They had create a team so I used to make Jackson State and bust them white boys asses

:russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He was clearly talking about Seth for all the oil bros out there :to::troll:

Love seeing these fools rush in posts get fact checked :heh:
Did Steph get a stand alone cover yes or no? Why is he sharing a cover with AD and Harden? Did Lebron have to share a cover in which he was featured twice ? KD? PG? Kyrie? KG? Shaq twice
, Ben Wallace, AI twice all had solo features on the cover.. I just named damn near 2 decades of players with solo features so let’s talk about it

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
Ever since I got MLB The Show 21 it’s been a challenge to play 2K again.

2K is a flawed ass game man. The Show really makes you appreciate how gameplay is supposed to be for a sports game.

Maybe offline…The show online is a complete shyt show until they fix contact swinging
Mainly ranked seasons and br

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
I might give this a try.. I’m a old school fool that only play seasons/career modes offline

Diamond dynasty is the best my team mode in all the sports games. It's easy to get the cards you want without spending a dime. Just online is bad right now