Coli Females/Astrologists: Why do people hate Cancers so much?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I am not into astrology but it seems quite a few people are, and when I am interacting with them they ask for my birthday. I tell them when I was born, and I'll get hit with, "oh, you're a cancer :hhh:".

Happened more than once, so what's up with this irrational hatred for us sun babies?
:jbhmm:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
There are people out there who will react that way no matter what sign you are.

I can't think of any real reason to hate Cancers. A few I know get sad and depressed really easily, and one is hella clingy, but that's still not that bad.

I'm a Scorpio and everyone hates us, with good reason. But I feel like certain signs are just hard to dislike, such as Pisces and Cancer.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Was this a subtle brag thread :ohhh:

CAN YOU TRUST YOUR CANCER MAN

The simplest answer is – yes. You can trust your Cancer man. He does confuse privacy with dishonesty from time to time, and has the excessive need to protect himself from the outer world by keeping secrets, but when he decides to let someone into his world, he will share almost everything with that person. If he does tell a lie, it will usually be about a small thing that could benefit them both. A typical Cancer lie usually involves a secret savings account. Other than that, he is not prone to adultery, the chase of young new partners, or in a desperate need for a constant change of scenery.

:ehh: responsible, mature not down for the BS. Basically husband material.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Because cancer men are the worst sign to date
They are manipulative, liars, mama's boy, emotional, cry baby, nothing is their fault

My friend warn me not to date them but I didn't listen I really really regret it I will never touch them again. They give you so much headache, stress, confusion, and more