Coli KEPT Brehe just accepted an offer! Free daps and reps...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im happy for u goldcoast, youre a nice person and im happy for your accomplishment...youre my nikka, i fukk with u heavy

but what was u doing for those 3 years....making a Frankenstein monster in the basement or something :hhh: ?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
im happy for u goldcoast, youre a nice person and im happy for your accomplishment...youre my nikka, i fukk with u heavy

but what was u doing for those 3 years....making a Frankenstein monster in the basement or something :hhh: ?
i would guess she was not working? not that hard to guess what she was doing :yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Im officially employed! Not saying where but I'm a Senior Researcher for a marketing firm. Its been almost 3 yrs since Ive worked. Today is my husband's bday and I cant wait to tell him his load is about to lighten up!

Im only repping the brehettes...

Damn. Tried to rep you and couldnt.

Congrats lady :hug:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Raising the kid. And thanks breh, I appreciate it.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Raising the kid. And thanks breh, I appreciate it.

Did you not work by choice? I`d prefer my children home schooled (when I have them) for a period of time, and I`m thinking about the tole that would take on a womans career, Granted I`d have my girl doing some entrepreneurial stuff so she is still productive career wise.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Did you not work by choice? I`d prefer my children home schooled (when I have them) for a period of time, and I`m thinking about the tole that would take on a womans career, Granted I`d have my girl doing some entrepreneurial stuff so she is still productive career wise.

It was both our decision but mostly his. I have a Masters in Marketing and experience with SPSS which really helped get me back in. I also interview well.