The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
gracias a dios:mjlol:

Explain this improve the race thing to me. Stop all the deflecting.

No esta una pregunta dificil, por que ella dicen la raza negra es un problema en su communidad?

Im trying to learn, was she lying
Oh so you know how to use google translate...that’s all I got from your rants.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Oh so you know how to use google translate...that’s all I got from your rants.
Tal vez. No hablo espanol con mucho frequencia, pero dime lo que mentiras?

Im being respectful by even trying to communicate in your lingua and you being belligerent instead of answering, if this woman spittin facts or not.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
My spanish not so good,

Can someone translate this for me?

I'm starting to wonder what is being said about the race:

"Prince Harry wife is not from the African American race...She is a cross between Caucasians and Africans. She is a Afro-cac. Not a American.

Americans are cafe color indians

Translation:

"
THE SPIRIT OF PRINCE HARRY NOO IS OF AFRO AMERICAN RACE IS OF THE CROSSING OF A CAUCASIAN (WHITE) AND AN AFRICAN (BLACK).
THEREFORE IT IS AFRO-CAUCASIAN, AMERICAN NOO.

AMERICANS ARE OF COFFEE COLORED LEATHER, CALLED ERRONEOUSLY "INDIANS". JGR

12:08 PM - May 22, "

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
In Latin America ask them about race and you'll hear "we don't have race we're" [insert country here] or "We're colorblind"
:comeon:

The fact is a lot of Latin America want to be white even if they'll never acknowledge it.
:mjpls:

American Latinos are a little different though because they see cacs nature and how much cacs despise them

So it's different depending where you go
:ld:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Translation:

"
THE SPIRIT OF PRINCE HARRY NOO IS OF AFRO AMERICAN RACE IS OF THE CROSSING OF A CAUCASIAN (WHITE) AND AN AFRICAN (BLACK).

I think he meant the wife of prince harry. She aint from the afro american race. He said her mom a African and her dad a cac, she a afro-cac :russ:

Now I know where herbrew isrealities getting they material from

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Translation:

"

You got most of it right. :ehh: Piel in this context means skin not leather. Same with cafe. In this context it means brown and not coffee.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm still confused about what the hell is going on in here. So Latinos have a dream of looking like Donald Trump because that will better the race? Which race? The Hispanic one that people say doesn't exist? Who wants to look like Donald Trump? What Latino said that? :stopitslime:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still confused about what the hell is going on in here. So Latinos have a dream of looking like Donald Trump because that will better the race? Which race? The Hispanic one that people say doesn't exist? Who wants to look like Donald Trump? What Latino said that? :stopitslime:
Are you a black latino or white?

jstuff29

Rookie
Daps
Wtf kind of thread is this?! No one is supporting Trump within the community. This applies across the board with a few exceptions that could apply to any race or culture. Stfu and stop doing shyt for attention.

Like the first three posts are from you responding to yourself. Who the fuk does that?? Weirdo. Log off.

It is a weird thread indeed, but Latinos as a whole voted for Trump compared to to other POC.