Coli OGs please coach my breh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
6'1 215.

I want to get under 200 so I'm cutting right now. But I been lifting seriously for about a year now.

Once I reach my goal weight I'll make a before and after thread in The Gym.

I was damn near 400 in HS:flabbynsick: I'm 29 now

Breh should've been mentioned this in your threads. You got former fat girl mentality syndrome.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breh should delete those dating apps and approach women in person. Ultimate confidence booster.

Take women off the pedestal

This, but I wouldn't even go as far as saying he needs to be going out of his way to be approaching them. I'm a fairly low key, soft spoken person, and just staying immersed and exploring the world was always enough for me to never have any serious dry spells. You're always bound to run into something eventually.

Women will naturally flick to brehs that got their life skills up.

Losing 200lbs is quite an accomplishment, but women still don't owe him anything simply because of that.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
6ft'1 14 stones ? thats good thats like young jonah lomu, even if you arent tonned up you will be a challenge to just shift through.

do a lot of dancing and walking extra fast when you do your home runs.

Jonah.Lomu_.jpg

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This, but I wouldn't even go as far as saying he needs to be going out of his way to be approaching them. I'm a fairly low key, soft spoken person, and just staying immersed and exploring the world was always enough for me to never have any serious dry spells. You're always bound to run into something eventually.

Women will naturally flick to brehs that got their life skills up.

Losing 200lbs is quite an accomplishment, but women still don't owe him anything simply because of that.
No you have to approach especially if you're a low self-esteem and shy person. You have to get immune to rejection

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No you have to approach especially if you're a low self-esteem and shy person. You have to get immune to rejection

Eh, "shy" breh's such as myself eat everyday, b. Maybe I'm just from an era and environment where being game tight was the number one priority and that's what helped me feast all these years. This new generation seems to be on some different shyt though.