Coli Oldheads (40+) what do you wish you did better in your 30s?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Hindsight is 20/20. Sometimes I wonder what I could or should be doing better, so I ask the oldheads on the Coli...what do you wish you had done better in your 30s? Saved more money? Spent more time with family?

Second question: What is important to you now, that wasn't important to you in your 30s?

I'm just spending a Friday drinkin and thinkin. Got a lot on my mind brehs :wow:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
not 40+, but I would have stopped drinking in my 20s. I hate how I can't enjoy a 82 dollar scotch right now. I just killed the whole bottle....man fukk. Nectar D'or gone in a 2 days. I'm an a$$hole for this....I could've shared it with somebody that could appreciate 12 year aging .

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I got a few more months until I hit 40, but in my early 30s, wish I invested and kept it there, versus taking bread out and doing dumb shyt. Also wish I made better career decisions....I'm doing well now, but probably could have been better off.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
School most likely and probably never came to Florida....

My family is very dysfunctional and old school, my dad is a real POS and my mom has no problem with poverty... so my situation was always very weird.

Probably never came to Florida, stayed in NY and went to college and then moved away from there.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I got a few more months until I hit 40, but in my early 30s, wish I invested and kept it there, versus taking bread out and doing dumb shyt. Also wish I made better career decisions....I'm doing well now, but probably could have been better off.

How are you investing now? Stocks or something different?