Coli passport bro gets pressed in Cartagena, Colombia and then complains!

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yes it is fam. I been in rural parts of Colombia (Riohacha, Guajira) where they get USAID and UN food drops and water tanker trucks come around just so the people can have clean water once a week.

Colombia is a big ass country, more than just bogota, Medellin, Cali etc
No it's not cuz.. some regions in Russia are just as poor
You can't base its status off that.. their economy is too strong

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall passport bros:

1. dont travle alone, assemble a group a ya mans and go
2. 90% hookers u gone ecounter: pay and go do ya thing. (get a local or one of ya mans who been before to get the girls).
3. Keep convos to a minum, don tell her shyt about u
4. U encounter them at a club and they by the bar, ask them upfront how much for the whole night.
5. Once u and ya peoples get them to the hotel, register them, get to the room, pay em, fukk em and then tell them to get the fukk out there
6. Carry Colombia pesos to pay them for the time

Most of the girls chill, but yall gotta understand theres an understructure beneath, n these women not working alone, they likned up with the hugs, the people u sellin' shyt on the street, etc.

The only way to be safe: first pick the motel/hotel where you are going. Never let them pick where
Second, have the bytch send u the price she asking for on whatsapp and save that shyt
Third, u first enter the room before her, and put in the safebox yo phone, wallet, watch.
Then fukk the bytch and get the fukk out.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Dude is a fool for recording but the Colombian dude was obviously out of line and feeling himself. I’ve seen some of the brehs videos. Homie doesn’t even know Spanish and refuses to learn, walking around third world countries like it’s all good :snoop: . Most of these Spanish people be racist AF anyway. I always cringe when I hear american black men beast Latinas

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A quick way to rack up Ls in life is refusing to adjust your behavior based on where you are. Not saying bow down but if it's safer to be discreet as opposed to loud just be discreet.

You look more humane too.
The Army is fighting a battle with Armored Vehicles about 45 minutes from where I am, as I told him walk light.

The waitress in the live when I saw him told me exactly when he was coming back to town. I was amazed that he told a random that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a fool for recording but the Colombian dude was obviously out of line and feeling himself. I’ve seen some of the brehs videos. Homie doesn’t even know Spanish and refuses to learn, walking around third world countries like it’s all good :snoop: . Most of these Spanish people be racist AF anyway. I always cringe when I hear american black men beast Latinas
I'll give it to him his spanish is not bad he can make himself understood.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Locals are tired of mofos sticking cameras in their faces filming them
It's one thing to film at a festival or something
But random people, women and children minding their business?
Vloggers/YouTubers are not tourists..they are there to work
I seen him in action he literally finds a random woman that he flims with again just like what got him in trouble in Brazil Chicks realize that they're put on front street and they catch feelings.

Unlike other youtubers most of the bytches he smashes he doesn't post.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't doing anything wrong per se and really didn't back down. :ehh:

Y'all give excuses to these foreigners and their ignorance you'd never give to Black men in the hood though its interesting to see
You're right but Colombia is very dangerous actually someone telling him to put his phone up is not a threat The real threat is the wolf pack like "caravans" of Motocycle stick up boys that will ride up and clap you if you don't immediately give up that Iphone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

You can tell dude was being a prick and I imagine somewhat disrespectful. Looks like he was probably filming some of the girls.

Cartagena is probably the most chill part of Colombia with the arguably the baddest bytches on the planet and this fool can’t be cool and enjoy himself. He asking to get packed out in one of those alleys movin like an obnoxious fakkit.

Lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He wasn't doing anything wrong per se and really didn't back down. :ehh:

Y'all give excuses to these foreigners and their ignorance you'd never give to Black men in the hood though its interesting to see
He was in someone else's neighborhood and as you hear the man say clearly, "You're filming everything!!!!"

:snoop: Way too many dudes my age (of all races) seem to forget that real life ain’t the internet.

I remember I dated a chick from LA in college. I went out there to visit her in the summer and when I was out at a gas station, this breh told me to take off a hat I was wearing.

At first I got upset, but when I thought about it I realized he was probably looking out and trying to keep my ass from getting shot for not knowing I was in an affiliated neighborhood.

Same principle here. You don’t go into someone else’s city (or country for that matter) and be defiant on some bullshyt like that. It might cost you.
Happened to me in Cali.. Tried to go into a Mobb Deep concert with my Jay's on.. In a club... All blue with the red laces.. Luckily the bouncer wouldn't let me in. I was about to be mad and realized where I was. Walked my black ass straight back to the telly and changed up my fit quick

Cartagena seems mild.

If I was Vlogging Id simply get a powerful hidden camera for my hat and such..its disrespectful to film people you dont know.

Or a go pro.
They hip to all that cause these dummies flaunt the video on youtube. They hip to the camera glasses... They hip to the go pros. They hip to the osmo.. All of it. They search for it. Cause they are poor, not stupid. So they got the same Youtube we got, they watch these nikkas vids too, and they see what they record, how they record, where they record, how they talk about the people and what they think of the women...

That's why all filming in the clock tower is illegal. That's why all these countries suddenly checking for every type of camera on you. That's why they writing laws and articles and putting them on national tv around the world. Cause these dudes literally brought the attention to themselves and now anybody looking for a come up from police to criminals, is watching these dudes

You used to be able to go out there with a damn camera on your shoulder and record and nobody would care cause it was on the up and up. These dudes really fukked the game up

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wander over to Spanish speaking twitter at times.... and I saw the the reactions to this vid.

The comments towards passport bros (black men) were disgusting.....comments made by men and women.

I know people are gonna go where they want, but plz stop gassing these poverty stricken bean eating women up. You're a walking bag of money with an American Passport that could fees their entire family with the 20 in your pocket.

I refuse to believe American or western women in general are that awful that yall need to go to these places just to get pooci from gold diggers that still prefer wyte weirdos cuz they worship the dollar and wyte skin.

I'm a black woman and I'd rather read through ten pawg posts than ones where American men come up missing in some favela.

People Don say it enough, but American men are usually good people that will find a good American woman. Same goes for women. Just go take some nice pics, maybe find a an extra thick condom for a hookup and then bounce.

Anyway.....

That's just my 2 cents as a woman. Carry on.
Crazy thing is the ultra thirst and chronic tricking has put black men in a bad light these past 15 years. Black men never moved like this as whole. If anything a black man would of been over there in a 3rd world country with a harem of gorgeous women bringing him back the money. Now it's the opposite. I keep telling people these new guys are not programmed how black men of the past were. It was well known that black men were being paid by any women who was not black or maybe Mexican. White women almost knew they had to play paymaster to be seen with a black man.

The game is still around but these new guys don't play it.