Coli passport bro gets pressed in Cartagena, Colombia and then complains!

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
See this is what I just said in my last post. He’s just doing this for controversy.

I wouldn’t put it beneath him to stage something like this because content creators do anything for content.

I live in Cartagena part time. Saying locals are pressing you about filling is like an American pressing a tourist for filming near the monuments in Washington DC. It just doesn’t happen.
You live in your own fantasy world
Because you don’t see something doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen
I have seen Colombians get pressed for filming where he is filming

And you saying there is no cartel or gangs is laughable

Walled city is the safest part and doesn’t represent life for the average person in Cartagena
You worst than a white person gentrifying the hood with you level of ignorance
Not saying try to save the world but being clueless and unaware and living there is wild

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I wander over to Spanish speaking twitter at times.... and I saw the the reactions to this vid.

The comments towards passport bros (black men) were disgusting.....comments made by men and women.

I know people are gonna go where they want, but plz stop gassing these poverty stricken bean eating women up. You're a walking bag of money with an American Passport that could fees their entire family with the 20 in your pocket.

I refuse to believe American or western women in general are that awful that yall need to go to these places just to get pooci from gold diggers that still prefer wyte weirdos cuz they worship the dollar and wyte skin.

I'm a black woman and I'd rather read through ten pawg posts than ones where American men come up missing in some favela.

People Don say it enough, but American men are usually good people that will find a good American woman. Same goes for women. Just go take some nice pics, maybe find a an extra thick condom for a hookup and then bounce.

Anyway.....

That's just my 2 cents as a woman. Carry on.

That's funny.

I watch some of these passport bro videos and a lot of them are cringe. These brothers go around asking these women "Do they like Black Men," and they sound like they have some low self-esteem and think lowly of themselves because they are Black, looking for approval from female who lives in a cardboard house.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's funny.

I watch some of these passport bro videos and a lot of them are cringe. These brothers go around asking these women "Do they like Black Men," and they sound like they have some low self-esteem and think lowly of themselves because they are Black, looking for approval from female who lives in a cardboard house.
It’s wild the way you speak of people just because they are of low means
But are mad at the 1% when they treat you the same :mjpls:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not this dude again!

Even his first name screams fakkit --> "Auston"
Jeffery-Wood-As-Austin-Warren-On-In-The.webp

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You live in your own fantasy world
Because you don’t see something doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen
I have seen Colombians get pressed for filming where he is filming

And you saying there is no cartel or gangs is laughable

Walled city is the safest part and doesn’t represent life for the average person in Cartagena
You worst than a white person gentrifying the hood with you level of ignorance
Not saying try to save the world but being clueless and unaware and living there is wild

You’re telling me I live in a fantasy world when I live there and you’re posting clickbait videos from YouTubers. :gucci:

You proved my point, those women he’s recording are prostitutes. He’s following them around like a pervert while holding up a cell phone recording them, then goes into victim mode when he gets caught.

I’m ignorant and gentrifying because I say that Colombia is not a stereotype country of cartels and gangs? :mjlol:

Once again you simply don’t know what youre talking about. I live outside of the walled city in an apartment with locals, not some high rise apartment on the beach. You need to listen to a person thats not only a resident but is married to a Colombian family. Cartagena doesn’t not have gangs and cartels like that. It’s a international tourist hotspot.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:skip: :mjlol:

And the gaslighting starts...Imma need some of ya'll to keep up. We're talking about passport bros. You're trying to cop pleas for shyt we're not talking about.

If ya'll think men going to buy p*ssy but coming out in body bags or getting ran out of countries is honorable then your out of touch with reality.
:manny:
Name more than 10 instances of this happening with PROOF they are passport bros. If you can't I'm going to assume you're bitter. I've NEVER seen a group of people essentially leave another group of people alone and the other group get THIS MAD.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
They aren’t going because American women are terrible. They are going because the coochie is cheap and they wanna live out their sexual fantasies on impoverished people and attempting to glamorize it and as a mean of triangulation to BW to keep us accepting nothing. They deserve the criticism they get. They aren’t victims. They are perverts.

I don't disagree with you.

The straight up secks tourists are lame af.

I'm more or less referring to the ones that go looking for actual love cuz they think the Marias are different there.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Gaslighting?? :mjlol:

Not even gonna read the rest. This the shyt that gets females blocked and deleted with the quickness

Yeah my Colombian homies been trying to get me to move out there for years. All of them dudes be like “you need to go there and get you a wife:ufdup:

I thought about it. If I was making at least 10K a month without having to step into someones office, I would probably do it.

I came back to the states really to be with/near family but every time I come back, I eventually remember why I left again. Especially when it comes to dating and the egos these chicks have. Some decent/good and attractive women out here no doubt, but attitudes be straight trash . Also not trying to date a chick that wants to act like a nikka or who acts like their shyt doesnt stink.

This “passportbro” shyt is usually clout chasing IG/twitter clowns and females cant wait to compare their idiocy to any dude that doesnt want to deal with theirs or the bullshyt a lot of women in the states bring with them.

Yeah my Colombian homies been trying to get me to move out there for years. All of them dudes be like “you need to go there and get you a wife:ufdup:

Lol. Ok, buddy.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t put it beneath him to stage something like this because content creators do anything for content.
Hmm....I didn't think about this til suggested it...but it is curious thay the guy pressing him just happened to speak perfect English.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It’s wild the way you speak of people just because they are of low means
But are mad at the 1% when they treat you the same :mjpls:

That made Zero sense.

You should never look down at someone because of their skin color, but if you are living in a slum with no drinking water, taking a shyt outside in a hole, you have nothing to say at all.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder has to pay for p*ssy.

He better humble himself or end up in alleyway with rats eating from the bullet hole

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That made Zero sense.

You should never look down at someone because of their skin color, but if you are living in a slum with no drinking water, taking a shyt outside in a hole, you have nothing to say at all.
Whats the disconnect
Looking down on them because of a lack of wealth

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Hmm....I didn't think about this til suggested it...but it is curious thay the guy pressing him just happened to speak perfect English.
It turns out I was right. I listened again, at the 0:42 second mark when Austin said “I’m filming myself” the man said “you aren’t filming yourself, you’re filming these chicks”

Earlier in the video the woman peaks over at the camera (0:06 mark) and says “por que grabas” that means why are you recording and when he turns the camera towards himself, you can see the other group of women (prostitutes)

So he got caught trying to secretly film whores for his YouTube channel and someone call him out on it. It honestly sounds like another tourist.