Coli Philosphers...Explain Human Consciousness. Why are only humans and few others self aware?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Aside from religious conjecture... (if possible)

What makes a Coli wolf, not an actual eat your back-meat wolf?

How much of your nature is pre-programmed genetically, or has already been plotted in a quantum mechanical/butterfly effect formula?

Admittedly, this inquisition is prompted by half a shot of Henny White...

But the question still stands.

Explain... Body Mind/Soul.

Feel free.

ref:

The only 10 animals on planet Earth that are self aware are:

1. Humans
  2. Orangutans
  3. Chimpanzees
  4. Gorillas
  5. Bottlenose Dolphins
  6. Elephants
  7. Orcas
  8. Bonobos
  9. Rhesus Macaques
  10. European Magpies

quote-i-exist-in-the-depths-of-solitude-pondering-my-true-goal-trying-2-find-peace-of-mind-tupac-shakur-86-28-57.jpg

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Joe Rogan said our ancestors ate some mushrooms or other drugs and just woke up after that. I don't have a theory but it seems like a waste to be wide awake and not move on to an afterlife or other type of existence. It could just be our massive egos that assume there is more to life. If you fall off a boat and a shark eats you then you are food. Your PHD from that great college didn't matter to that shark you were his dinner and there was no way to debate yourself out of it.
:yeshrug::ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Joe Rogan said our ancestors ate some mushrooms or other drugs and just woke up after that. I don't have a theory but it seems like a waste to be wide awake and not move on to an afterlife or other type of existence. It could just be our massive egos that assume their is more to life. If you fall of a boat and a shark eats you then you are food. Your PHD from that great college didn't matter to that shark you were his dinner and there was no way to debate yourself out of it.

I forgot that Joe Rogan was the real life incarnation of "Deep Thought"... upholding that the answer to all questions is a 3 hr. podcast... on how Jon Jones is the anti-christ.

:skip:

I agree, that the human ego is funny. It insists upon itself... I wonder why breh.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Joe Rogan said our ancestors ate some mushrooms or other drugs and just woke up after that. I don't have a theory but it seems like a waste to be wide awake and not move on to an afterlife or other type of existence. It could just be our massive egos that assume there is more to life. If you fall off a boat and a shark eats you then you are food. Your PHD from that great college didn't matter to that shark you were his dinner and there was no way to debate yourself out of it.

I think this is that Terence Mckenna Theory which Rogan and Trussell Often refer to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh wants to take a trip to the 4D world. Nah you really bout dat life, cuz? Only a 12th level intellect has the slightest hope of surviving out here in these 4D interdimensional streets, cuz

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Does Joe Rogan have a doctorate?:jbhmm:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Breh wants to take a trip to the 4D world. Nah you really bout dat life, cuz? Only a 12th level intellect has the slightest hope of surviving out here in these 4D interdimensional streets, cuz

A genius is at best a 10th level intellect, only Brainiac would be considered to be a 12 level intellect in his enlightened state.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
That guy will die from a overdose. Omega level junkie.:mjlol::francis: