Coli players and nerds, I need your advice on something

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
How do I get at a cosplayer chick? Do I actually have to cosplay myself? Do I start by trying to talk about nerd culture or avoid that topic to differentiate myself?
WTF do I do? :lupe:

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
You step to her like she is any other chick. I probably wouldn't do so while they are cosplaying, though. At that point they are dressed at their most dolled up/provocative so they might assume a hidden agenda.

But nah seriously, she isn't unlike any other female. Her interests may be different, and from my experiences the nerdy chicks ride hard for what they like, so if you're not truly interested/knowledgable on the matter :whoa:

So are you interested in them for real, or just how :noah: they look when they dress like Sailor Moon or Lara Croft?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So are you interested in them for real, or just how :noah: they look when they dress like Sailor Moon or Lara Croft?
Honestly some of them seem like pretty cool people
When they cosplay as Laura Croft & others it's still :banderas: though

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You step to her like she is any other chick. I probably wouldn't do so while they are cosplaying, though. At that point they are dressed at their most dolled up/provocative so they might assume a hidden agenda.

But nah seriously, she isn't unlike any other female. Her interests may be different, and from my experiences the nerdy chicks ride hard for what they like, so if you're not truly interested/knowledgable on the matter :whoa:

this

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why do you want a cosplayer chick? What type of cosplayer chick do you want? Most aren't the attractive, sexy ones you see that are at the top making that dough. They are your regular ol' nerdy white chicks that watch anime and play videogames during their free time. The really attractive ones ain't even into video games and anime like that, they realized they could tap into the market filled with a bunch of no p*ssy getting thirsty nerd dudes.

Plus these chicks ain't gon be cosplaying 24/7, only time they really cosplay is going to a convention or something.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Basically what BrehWyatt said.

tbh, cosplay chicks are like any regular girls. Seriously, it's not like there's a cheat code to get them - except share the same interests..but then again, that's everyone. :yeshrug:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
trying to get my girl to cosplay,

especially something like this :noah:

13407009_881508848639335_511170471132604628_n.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Basically what BrehWyatt said.

tbh, cosplay chicks are like any regular girls. Seriously, it's not like there's a cheat code to get them - except share the same interests..but then again, that's everyone. :yeshrug:

To add on to this, I don't think it's really necessary to SHARE the same interests. I think if you respect the interests, actually try to learn more about it and basically don't try to stifle it, that's enough.

Tolerance is key. Like, I don't particularly expect my S/O to like wrestling like I do (if she does, tho :noah:), but so long as she gets that it's my thing and she's letting me cultivate that, I can't be mad at it.

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: just accept the fact that they cosplay and know enough about the subject matter to be interested in who they're cosplaying as. Hell, if you're thinking what folks call "longterm" nowadays (8 months) be prepared to pitch ideas and brainstorm.

":gladbron: be soperwoman" ain't gonna cut it.

:mjlol: just don't approach her while she's cosplaying. She'll think you got some weird fetish.

edit. what brehwyatt said.