Coli posters becoming bougie due to site upgrades unappreciation

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
It's obvious from some of the posts I read here that brehs are starting to feel themselves due to being on a newer forum. Brehs think that now that they on an upgraded coli these broads better upgrade too and look at anyone below a 10 as SCUST.

tumblr_mjajmbpySS1qe42wjo1_400.gif

Anyone miss the humble coli of the past? When we were on the older structure brehs were more accepting. When the site was crumbling we may have seen the most honesty and unity of all :wow:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Janky forums create good posters. Good posters create strong forums. Strong forums create janky posters. And, janky posters create janky forums.

- Signed, Another 8 foot, 8 cert, 8 figure, 8 series, 8 pack, 8s the minimum and only on an off day when my roster of dimes are tired Coli Breh.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Janky forums create good posters. Good posters create strong forums. Strong forums create janky posters. And, janky posters create janky forums.

- Signed, Another 8 foot, 8 cert, 8 figure, 8 series, 8 pack, 8s the minimum and only on an off day when my roster of dimes are tired Coli Breh.

giphy.gif
Breh … you still on 8’s

:flabbynsick:

:mjlol:

We on 9 figures, 9 pack, 9 series and 9 dimes …

:myman:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
I love the site upgrade. Are we a little more bougie now? Yes but that might be for the best so embrace the change op!

In the wise words of Mike Jones...

mike-jones-back-then.gif