Coli poster's mom going hard at her mixed daughter in law (reddit fukkery inside)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

:mjgrin:

My F27 mil F72 doesn't believ my newborn babies are my husbands​

Me and my husband have been together since we were 14 and got married at 21. My mother in law has never liked me. She was always upset that my husband would marry a "white woman". My husband is black and I am mixed, half black and half white. My mother in law has told me that I am ruining their families lineage and that I am white washing our kids. Me and my husband have 3 kids together ages 5, 4, and 2 and two days ago I gave birth to triplets. Earlier today my mother in law came to meet the babies. She told me that the babies are way too white to be her son's. I told her that it takes time for them to get their melanin. She told me that was bs and her sons were black as soon as they were born. She said that must mean I am cheater and she told my husband to divorce me. I then kicked her out of the hospital room. What could I do to convince my mother in law that the babies are biologically her sons? Should I get a dna test done?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

full

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He put me on ignore but its neg on site for OP for being a white washed bytch made fakkit

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

Vasectomy Snip snip :damn:

If you out here PAMGING or PAWGING consider getting a vasectomy. So you can avoid your mother playa hating when the baby comes out with good hair.

(This ad was brought to you by VasectomyGang)

226PpWgl.jpg