Coli Produced Boxing Themed Mixtape

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
First off:salute: to all my fellow hardcore ring brehs that enjoy hip-hop as much as they love the sport of boxing.

I finally finished the boxing themed mixtape I been working on for like the last couple years. It all started with the #SupermanStevenson track and it continued with the #Thurminators track. Now I got the whole project finished and cats can stream/download or whatever.

I linked up with the UK sample god @clanarchy and the Trap Titan breh from Montreal @DBR to create a mixture of soulful , yet hard trap hip-hop production. The Datpiff link is below.

Shutterworth, Clanarchy, DBR - The Swag Science Ep

Shutterworth_Clanarchy_DBR_The_Swag_Science_Ep-front-medium.jpg

Shutterworth_Clanarchy_DBR_The_Swag_Science_Ep-back-medium.jpg

All feedback is welcome, even the hate cuz it comes with the territory.

There's been plenty of boxing songs throughout the years, but nobody has ever made a complete project about boxing so this right here is some never been done b4 type shyt.

#FreeAB #FreeAboutBillions

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks good..ill check it when im on my laptop instead of my phone.. are these all instrumentals?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
looks good..ill check it when im on my laptop instead of my phone.. are these all instrumentals?

Thanks breh.

Nah, their fully fleshed out songs about boxers, the industry, training, how it feels to get dropped, and etc...

Pretty much 33 minutes of boxing themed rap music over trap and soulful sample based production.
It's like a soundtrack for the Ring forum as well as boxing in general.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh.

Nah, their fully fleshed out songs about boxers, the industry, training, how it feels to get dropped, and etc...

Pretty much 33 minutes of boxing themed rap music over trap and soulful sample based production.
It's like a soundtrack for the Ring forum as well as boxing in general.

Ima listen to this tonight in the whip:ehh:

Good stuff breh:salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
no offense to anyone but yall made ggg look like he got down syndrome.:deadmanny:

good lookin out though...I always check out ur music boss.:ehh:

That was me breh. :mjlol:

I drew all the artwork.

That's the thing with portraits breh. Some you get better than others. GGG was difficult. I felt I got Swift and Porter dead on though. I actually tried drawing Broner as well and I kept fukking up and it never came out right. Hell, the Thurman pic took me a couple tries as well.

Much respect for checking it out though.