HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Link to Episode 11:

Shout Out to @KingMusa @TEKBEATZ

@Wepa Man
@GPBear @R$G META @Dippa1947 @choppybeats @BronxFleeZy @Kamikaze Revy @ThaRealness @DJ Mart-Kos @Tom Foolery @rayswiftbeats @SavageSavant @PERC GOD @Chubbs @nikkahs B. Wildin @Doobie Doo @head shots101 @Hat @Guvnor @Mob H @Mahirishi @Fitz @Ace of the Metropolitan @Grizzly@Clutch Robinson

Today we're going with another Soul Sample

Sample:

Our Flip:

As part of TheHitKingz, me and @KushSkywalker went with a Cool and Dre 2004-2005 approach. I did the sample flip, he did the drums, and our bassist Rex did the live basslines.

Lets keep this series alive. If you have a dope sample you want for a future Flip This episode, message me or @TEKBEATZ

[For our very next episode 13, we will have a user submitted sample]

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

giphy.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I chop in sony acid and do drums in fl studio.
Oh word, you manage a real organic sound, you have a lot of loudness without the drums being lost too.

You got something on your master bus pushing the volume? Sorry, I went through your page and liked a lot of the stuff, just curious as a fellow producer.

CuzinQ

Rookie
Daps
Oh word, you manage a real organic sound, you have a lot of loudness without the drums being lost too.

You got something on your master bus pushing the volume? Sorry, I went through your page and liked a lot of the stuff, just curious as a fellow producer.

On the master i have the fruity multiband compressor using the mastering 6db preset. I turn my master volume all the way down to -40db. I try to get each channel to the level I want then I put the master back to 0db. This usually works but sometimes I may have to turn the kicks and snares up or down depending how busy the sample is. I cut all frequencies below 20-30Hz