Coli Queens I need your help

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ok so we all know how good raw African black soap and raw shea butter are, so I wnt go into detail on their benefits and whatnot. I'm finally ready to make the move and buy these products, got my bread lookin right. Anyway my problem is choosing a place to order them off of, there are many websites and they all range in size and price, I know that some sites are better and cheaper than others. What sites have yall used and how was the price and quality. Also when ordering is it better to buy unrefined or refined products.:lupe:
Here's where I've gone so far

@Token @Raedawn07 @Seea @MarsPunka @Raye82 @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Teedot @Rawtid @Elle Driver @swimmingpools @yeahisaidit @DarlingNikki @BillCosbyAteMyHomework @BonitaChelz @Milk N Cookies @Marty Kaan @SiickCurllyGurl @ExpensiveThrillz @CoolazzFemale @Rusty Kuntz @dora_da_destroyer and any other queen I left out, help ya boy out.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I used to buy unrefined shea butter from butter n bars. I think that their prices have slightly increased, but I really like their products.

@Phoenix_Knightly23 I think I gonna start using black soap again :lupe:.

You should! It cleared whatever little pimples I had and my skin just looks more radiant imo :smile: