Coli Singles Debate Thread - 50 Cent’s “Candyshop” vs Lil Wayne’s “Lollipop”

Which one is better

• Candyshop

• Lollipop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
My Set
Lollipop was bigger however i liked candy shop better. Lollipop made me feel like the world flipped upside down that shyt was so corny. The rest of Wayne singles after that was fire for the most part tho.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Lollipop">>>>>>

It ain't even close. 50's "Candy Shop" wreaks of pandering to the charts, but it was wack even though it went #1. 50 had better songs on the album he could've put out.

"Lollipop" was smooth and even though it's not a favorite of mine, it doesn't sound dated.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Lollipop">>>>>>

It ain't even close. 50's "Candy Shop" wreaks of pandering to the charts, but it was wack even though it went #1. 50 had better songs on the album he could've put out.

"Lollipop" was smooth and even though it's not a favorite of mine, it doesn't sound dated.
Perfectly said. Exactly what it was.

Lollipop also felt rather cinematic to me as a child. It was the build up leading to Carter 3 releasing. The video was hype. Wayne standing on top of the limo while it rolls through Vegas I assume. Nostalgia.

Candy Shop definitely was pandering. Which was ironic because 50 was going at Ja for making less cringe “for the ladies” singles.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfectly said. Exactly what it was.

Lollipop also felt rather cinematic to me as a child. It was the build up leading to Carter 3 releasing. The video was hype. Wayne standing on top of the limo while it rolls through Vegas I assume. Nostalgia.

Candy Shop definitely was pandering. Which was ironic because 50 was going at Ja for making less cringe “for the ladies” singles.
Candy shop was wack as fukk but was nowhere near as bad as the grease remake shyt Ja was on breh