Coli/Tunnel Horror Tape Song List

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Greetings fellow Tunnel brehs. It's been bout a month since we started preparing this Tunnel Horror Themed beat tape and these are the tracks that have been submitted thus far. They aren't in any order so this list ain't final. If you need to update your beat or switch it out for something else, post that beat in here. PLEASE EVERYBODY SET THEIR BEAT TO DOWNLOAD, so they can all be uploaded at once to wherever it's being posted. I'll give everybody a week to make any final adjustments and after that we can release the tape and start promoting it. Good work guys.

@nikkahs B. Wildin

@92_Bricks

@Zeu$

@KushSkywalker

@clanarchy

@Sincere Noble

@OGBIGBOY187

@Vendetta

@doublenegative

@TEKBEATZ

@DBR

@kingdizzy01

@ibrokemyneck

@D1renegade

@Myrical Lyfe

@DJ Dope-Needlz

@smARTmouf

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tunnel%20Horror%20Cover%20CD%20resize_zpsj5kczbxw.jpg

Any questions or beat updates just post it and @ me. Once all the beats are finalized and set to download, I and whoever wants to help can then download them and upload them to different sites. I can upload it to datpiff, someone else can do bandcamp or etc....

After that we can all share the link on our social media pages and maybe get a featured thread with a lil banner for the day or some shyt.

Lets also use this thread to brainstorm marketing/promo ideas too.

Everybody's support and participation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
.:salute::obama:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn, so I guess nobody gives a fukk about this project anymore then. :dwillhuh:
I pretty much tagged everybody that submitted something and only one person came in an dapped it up to at least acknowledge shyt.

It's cool. No problem. I'll just fall back then. :manny:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aight, I set mine to download also. I thought you could download all tracks from soundcloud regardless :patrice: have I just been ripping them?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight brehs, I'm back from falling back.

So far outta that whole list of songs, only 6 were set to download.

Right now we got those 6 tracks, as well as 4 songs that I did (@Myrical Lyfe , I didn't forget you breh just trying to get our joint mixed down)

So that's 10 songs/tracks total

I'm gonna give the rest of ya'll til the end of this week to set your tracks for download or if you wanna submit a song/track post it up (make sure it's set for download too)

I'm not going to waste my time finding software to rip tracks or etc..from Soundcloud. I don't have time for all that shyt, so just make it easier for a breh and set ya track to download so I can just press one button and K.I.M.

After this FRIDAY, it's a wrap and I won't bother with this project anymore. Over the weekend I'll start uploading all of the tracks to datpiff and finalize the tracklist so we can have this shyt officially released by the beginning of next week.

:salute: everybody and their efforts to help keep the Tunnel popping. The talent is here, we just need the extra effort from everybody to keep shyt active.

Everything is much appreciated.