Coli Wives (Real Housewives of the Coli)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm bored waiting for the season 3 premier of Power and got the idea for some fun. The layout is simple:Coli ladies, if you could be married to any Coli breh who would you pick? What is his job that makes you a successful couple? Or are you the breadwinner in the relationship? Maybe you're a power couple & you both are bringing in money to the household?

Does anyone have a sex tape? Which one of y'all is a former stripper? Are any of the ladies out there with a clothing line? What about the one with a struggle clothing line?

There is also room for the single ladies , divorcees, couples with mother-in-law issues too. Posted in the Salon cause it's the only place it's fit for.

@Phoenix_Knightly23 @CinnaSlim @Regine Hunter @Elle Driver @Jisselle @Giselle @tater
@Black pearl @Luna
I'll tag others as I think of you, those tagged please tag others you think will have fun here. :smile:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm the young single one that had an affair with @BmoreGorilla (who's married to another housewife). All the housewives hate me, but continue to invite me to their events. I own a very successful business and live a fabulous life :queen:.
Yoooooo what y'all put me in the middle of
:dead:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My story:

I'm a successful tv writer, married to a successful music mogul. I have a dope fashion taste, so I'm starting my own fashion line called Flavor. It's struggling tho:aicmon:... That's what happens when you don't have your shyt made overseas, your product is never ready on time. :manny:

My marriage is on the rocks right now cause my husband is fukking some IG groupie bytch. It's suspected that she's withchild because I can't have kids, which is the only thing I can't give him :to: The bytch made up a lie about being knocked up cause hubby wasn't trying to commit to a IG heaux.

When I see her on vacation it's a very tense exchange of words and things do get physical beyond hair pulling And faces scratched up. Hubby even got rocked a few times to his head leaving a few lumps from my wedding ring. :win:

Oh I forgot to say that @BmoreGorilla and I are exes from way back. We are real cool friends and I'm very defensive of his choices in women. :usure: ' Bmore, trust me. She's a heaux out for a big pay day at your expense.'

Luna

All Star
Daps
My story:

I'm a successful tv writer, married to a successful music mogul. I have a dope fashion taste, so I'm starting my own fashion line called Flavor. It's struggling tho:aicmon:... That's what happens when you don't have your shyt made overseas, your product is never ready on time. :manny:

My marriage is on the rocks right now cause my husband is fukking some IG groupie bytch. It's suspected that she's withchild because I can't have kids, which is the only thing I can't give him :to: The bytch made up a lie about being knocked up cause hubby wasn't trying to commit to a IG heaux.

When I see her on vacation it's a very tense exchange of words and things do get physical beyond hair pulling And faces scratched up. Hubby even got rocked a few times to his head leaving a few lumps from my wedding ring. :win:

Oh I forgot to say that @BmoreGorilla and I are exes from way back. We are real cool friends and I'm very defensive of his choices in women. :usure: ' Bmore, trust me. She's a heaux out for a big pay day at your expense.'

I would watch this. :mjlol:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My story:

whos your husband? :youngsabo:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Breh I'm over here watching fukking Basketball Wives on Vh1 waiting for Power. :mjlol: but since u responded. Who you with of the Coli ladies? Or are you one of them featured single dudes (athlete/music mogul) who fukks the groupies?

that's me, i'm a rapper/singer/songwriter who runs a record label called ''Slap-A-nikka Records''. i have my own Vodka called ''Hand-In-Hand''. i DJ in Europe going by DJ Rah. i wrote for plenty of artists and i had numerous hit albums and singles back in the 2000's and i'm trying to make a comeback and take what's mine.

:whoo::whoo: am i qualified ?

if i ain't then you aint' Harlem then b :dame::dame: