Colin Cowherd Calls Lebron "The Magic Eraser"

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
That shyt is SAD when you think about it.
There is really no reason for a championship caliber team to rely on ONE PLAYER for so much.

It's crazy how Riley could never get a competent big man.
Not to mention all the games D Wade missed so he was ready for the playoffs. 3-2 in 11, 14-1 in 12, 11-2 in 13, 20-10 in 14. Combined Bron was 48-15 in those games :wow:

Last edited:

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell:Bosh was useless against the Pacers. He was either injured (Only played 1 game vs The Pacers in 2012) or played like garbage. He avg'ed 11 points with 5.5rpg :scust:vs the Pacers in 2013 that took The heat to 7 games . And he avg 12points vs the Spurs in 2013. Lebron avg'ing the most points, assists, rebounds, steals, FG % is sad for a STACKED team

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2013.html

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3707/gamelog/?season=2012_3

That's y'all surefire HOF :mjlol:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Listening to Cowherd makes me literally sick.... I love sports radio.. really all I listen to in the car on Xm but if he's on I can't no matter.how hard a try

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
There is really no reason for a championship caliber team to rely on ONE PLAYER for so much.

Where was Whiteside when they needed him :dahell:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought this was about his hairline:mjlol:

...and Real Africans don't listen to CaCherd:mjpls:

cook

Banned
Daps
Lebron picked up a new sponsorship? :leon:

full

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Cowerd gets paid to sit in a studio for an hour and talk shyt about sports.

I can't stand dude, but he found a way to get paid heavily off being a nerdy annoying cac :wow:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's y'all surefire HOF :mjlol:

That's what always gets me. People still to this day belabor both the 2011 Finals and the 2 HOFers piece. However when those other HOFers had their own comparable and worse moments the shyt is instantly forgotten. shyt is is pure comedy breh.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps

Not to mention all the games D Wade missed so he was ready for the playoffs. 3-2 in 11, 14-1 in 12, 11-2 in 13, 20-10 in 14. Combined Bron was 48-15 in those games :wow:

Miami never relied on him. They went on the 27 game winning streak when Wade got healthy that season. Wade averaged 22.8ppg, 5.8apg and 5.6rpg on 53.6% fg during the streak. Before that, they were losing a ton of games, getting blown out by bad teams, so much so, that the fans were panicking and saying blow it up. In the 2012 Finals, Wade averaged over 22ppg on 40% from 3, and 5.4apg, 6rpg, and played defense. Bosh averaged 14.6ppg on 45% fg, 40% from 3, and 9.4 rpg, 88% from the ft line, and played defense. Lj shot 18% from 3, averaged 3.8 turnovers per game, and did not play defense. That title was given to them because of how small Lj played in the Finals before that.

He was an embarrassment to the league that has spent millions (if not more) on convincing people that he's the “best player in the world”. KD was not allowed to guard Lj. KD was punking him, which is why he averaged 4 fouls per game. The league called excessive bogus fouls in game 1 vs ny, game 1 vs the pacers, game 1 vs boston (mostly just excessive tech fouls in this one), game 2 vs boston, and games 3 and 4 vs okc. That means excessive bogus fouls were being called against EVERY team Miami played in the playoffs all the way to the Finals. Boston was the better team that season, and was cheated out of a Finals appearance.

In the 2013 Finals, Wade averaged over 19.6ppg on 47.6% fg, 4.6 apg, 4rpg and played defense. Bosh averaged 11.9ppg on 46.2% fg, and 8.9rpg, 88% from the ft line, and played defense. Kawhi punked Lj into shooting under 45% fg, and under 36% from 3. Lj also did not play defense. Folks were sayin' he “carried” Wade and Bosh in the Pacers series. All he did was carry the fga's because he's a ball hog. He's so much of a ball hog that Wade had to call him out for it in that Pacers series after game 5 when he took 26 shots and gave Bosh and Wade 15 to share. He averaged 20 fga's per game to Wade's 13 and Bosh's 9 in that series. Wade called him out in a nice way. Windhorst of ESPN noted:

Dwyane Wade thinks he knows what is causing his Miami Heat team to become a shell of itself against the Indiana Pacers. And it is not his bad knee or Chris Bosh's sore ankle. After the Pacers' 91-77 Game 6 victory Saturday night, Wade said he feels he and Bosh are having their touches and shots cut and it's hurting the team. "We've got to do a good job of making sure me and Chris have our opportunities to succeed throughout the game," Wade said. "That's something we're going to have to look at as a team."

Here is what Wade is talking about: He averaged 15 shots and 16.8 points over the first four games of the Eastern Conference finals. He has gotten a total of 19 shots and scored a total of 20 points in the past two games. Wade was 3 of 11 for 10 points in Game 6. Bosh averaged 16.3 points on 11 shots in the series' first three games. In the three games since, he's averaging just 6.3 points on seven shots a game. Bosh was 1-of-8 shooting for just five points in Saturday's loss. It's the first time since Bosh's rookie season in 2004 he's had three consecutive games where he's failed to score 10 points.

Meanwhile, LeBron James' shots are up and his efficiency is down. In the first four games of the series, James averaged 19.8 shots and 28 points. In the past two games, James has averaged 24 shots and 29.5 points. Wade implied James is trying to do too much. "We've got guys individually who want to play better," Wade said. "But we've got to try to help each other out in this locker room and not leave it up to the individual to self-will it." Wade has been passively referring to his dwindling role in the Heat's offense for some time. Prior to Game 6, Wade blamed his struggles earlier in the series on not being a bigger part of the offense. "I get a little more rhythm defensively, I get to defend every play," Wade said. "Offensively, I don't get the ball every play. So it comes a little different. You know, the rhythm is a little different."

Last season, in the Finals, Bosh averaged 14ppg on 54.9% fg, and 81% from the ft line. Lj played like complete trash. He disappeared for 3 quarters per game while stat-padding in garbage time, averaging 3.6ppg in the 4th quarter of the series, even in games where his team was being blown out on their home floor. He averaged 3.8 turnovers per game, didn't play defense (nor did he play defense in the entire playoffs), and he let Kawhi do these things to him (click here).

We all know what a train wreck he was in the 2011 Finals. We know how he got punked by players half his size when they were guarding him (Barea, Kidd, and Terry). We all know how Wade carried him in that series. He also averaged 4 turnovers per game in that series.

Last edited: