Coli's Own Inks Production Deal. BRAND NEW SERIES STREAMING TONIGHT!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Alonge Hawes, the auteur behind Seeka TV’s red-hot series “Blue Collar Hustle”, has set an exclusive overall deal with the independent streaming service.

The pact calls for Hawes to develop a brand new original series to be distributed solely by Seeka’s platform. As with “Blue Collar Hustle”, Hawes will serve as writer, director, star, and executive producer of the as of now untitled series.

“Blue Collar Hustle”, a dramatic journey of four African-American men attempting to become entrepreneurs and start their own independently owned record label, has been a success since its debut in early 2017. The series was quickly renewed for a second season, which earlier this month was awarded Best Web Series by the Oniros Film Awards.

IMG_0494.jpg

Seeka.TV’s expanded relationship with Hawes was unveiled by George Reese, Vice President Of Original Programming for Seeka.TV.

“Blue Collar Hustle has been a tremendous success for Seeka TV. Season 2 was our most successful new season launch and the show ranked in the top 10 shows overall for 2018 even though season 2 launched only in October. We are certainly excited by the concept behind this new series, but we’re also a big supporter for Alonge and whatever he and his team are up to.”

For Seeka, “Blue Collar Hustle” has been a homerun, a prestige show whose second season premiere ranked number one on the platform for it’s first month of availability. The show has garnered several accolades including being named Best Web Series by The LA Shorts Awards and Best Returning Series By The Minnesota Webfest.

Details regarding the Untitled Project are being kept under wraps for the time being. In addition to Hawes; Jamal Mcclendon, Rodderick Fedd, Shani Hawes, and Cordarol Sanders will return to produce the series. Jairus Burks will also return as cinematographer. The series is set to debut in the latter half of 2019.

ALONGE HAWES SECURES SEEKA TV DEAL FOR NEW 2019 SERIES

@MartyMcFly @HustlerOfVirginiA @hustlemania @Illeye buckmatic @Soymuscle Mike @Colicat @MoonGoddess @Stacker Pentecost @THE RETIRED SKJ @LinusCaldwell @True Blue Moon @GoldenGlove @Easy-E @Esco @BXKingPin82 @Walt @General Mills @Milk N Cookies @RoyalQ @Lady.Libra. @Soundbwoy @Piff Perkins @Azul @CinnaSlim @Blacksands @The Hierophant @Originalman @Shaman @DEAD7 @mobbinfms @JoelB @Afro @Prince Akeem @AAKing23 @prophecypro @Young Bishop @Tupac in a Business Suit @mr.africa @Kiyoshi-Dono

@Jax can I get a sticky?

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wow!!! Just literally wow! This is literally when passion & grinding works!! 2 successful seasons and now a whole new project in the makings. This is the type of series we need that shows black people NOT ratchet. This is the anti-reality tv, this’ll is literally scripted reality.

I know I told u I thought you were going to network tv when you told me about ur announcement, I still see it happening. I’m so happy for you Breh!!