Combat Jack on the Breakfast Club

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Don't care what anyone says, Charlamagne is a true Hip Hop head forreal. Props bout to watch now.

Edit: fukk Troy Ave

He definitely knows his shyt. I think he said his favorite rapper of all-time is Ghostface Killah. I remember he was on Vlad TV reciting some Canibus freestyle from 1997 too.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Combat Jack gives a good interview. The Combat Jack show crew is more interesting than the people they actually interview most of the time. I thought they were gonna play him and only give him 5-10 mins. like they do lesser known people but they gave him almost 30 mins.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
He definitely knows his shyt. I think he said his favorite rapper of all-time is Ghostface Killah. I remember he was on Vlad TV reciting some Canibus freestyle from 1997 too.
I know him personally, seen him rap tons of classics word for word. On top of that hes a good dude and real sincere, all this trolling shyt is just for the radio. He is def down for the culture and I've seen him get fired in Philly because he wouldn't do fukkery on radio.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Combat Jack gives a good interview. The Combat Jack show crew is more interesting than the people they actually interview most of the time. I thought they were gonna play him and only give him 5-10 mins. like they do lesser known people but they gave him almost 30 mins.
combat jack is lesser known?

Maybe b/c Im an internet nikka but imo Combat Jack isn't lesser known like some of the other scrubs they have. They had a chick on there selling body raps yesterday that got 12min