come rep your state: here's what $1000 per month in rent gets you in all 50 states

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
Here's What $1,000 A Month In Rent Will Get You In All 50 States

richmond, virginia:

original-grid-image-2948-1492517719-6.jpg

Size: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, 823, sq. ft.

Neighborhood: Downtown

Amenities: Exposed brick, bike storage racks, a fitness center, and ~designer lighting~.

one thing that i've always loved about RVA is that cheap ass housing market with lit ass colleges all around :wow:

new york :gucci:

original-grid-image-7060-1492108048-9.jpg

Size: One bedroom

Neighborhood: Pelham Bay, the Bronx

Amenities: Well, you TECHNICALLY live in NYC, so there's that. Plus, there's hardwood floors. Honestly it's pretty impossible to find an apartment in New York for less than a zillion dollars, let's be real

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Here's What $1,000 A Month In Rent Will Get You In All 50 States

richmond, virginia:

original-grid-image-2948-1492517719-6.jpg

Size: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, 823, sq. ft.

Neighborhood: Downtown

Amenities: Exposed brick, bike storage racks, a fitness center, and ~designer lighting~.

one thing that i've always loved about RVA is that cheap ass housing market with lit ass colleges all around :wow:

new york :gucci:

original-grid-image-7060-1492108048-9.jpg

Size: One bedroom

Neighborhood: Pelham Bay, the Bronx

Amenities: Well, you TECHNICALLY live in NYC, so there's that. Plus, there's hardwood floors. Honestly it's pretty impossible to find an apartment in New York for less than a zillion dollars, let's be real

shyt your being generous, more like just A room in a 3 bedroom apartment with other people...

unless that's what you meant...

Homelessness is ridiculous out here.
If I ever had the misfortune of becoming homeless(knocks on wood), I would hate it to be this city...