Come take a look at the Los Angeles Black College Expo during Black History Month y'all....

invalid

Banned
Daps
Those kids are straight clowns.

I think these are the kids that need to be steered into trades. They're just not prepared and mentally ill-equipped for the seriousness that's needed for in-demand career tracks in college.

And not to make the aim of college about money, as Dubois said, the aim should be to make men men, to give them knowledge of the world, so that they not mistake the means of living for the object. But a certain level of preparedness is needed to "experience" college in this way and these kids are just not ready.

The last Tiktok video with the organizer pleading with the kids broke my heart.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Interesting.
Pan Africanism and "the tethers" have always been what's holding us back so can I assume that's who's in those clips? It's moving too fast to catch a hairline.

Are they "9ZT"? :leostare:
Do they even KNOW they're supposed to say they're "9ZT"? :leostare:
I don't get the point if it doesn't result in a digital fight with the diaspora.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think these are the kids that need to be steered into trades. They're just not prepared and mentally ill-equipped for the seriousness that's needed for in-demand career tracks in college.

And not to make the aim of college about money, as Dubois said, the aim should be to make men men, to give them knowledge of the world, so that they not mistake the means of living for the object. But a certain level of preparedness is needed to "experience" college in this way and these kids are just not ready.

Trade school training requires dedication, focus, and ultimately taking and passing cert. exams. HS juniors & seniors doing shyt like this at a gotdamned college fair are steering themselves towards incarceration. They don't belong in anybody's school.
The last Tiktok video with the organizer pleading with the kids broke my heart.

Wow. I had only seen a news segment about the problems and the event being shut down. I just watched the organizer pleading. Heartbreaking for her to dedicate her career to opening up higher education opportunities for Black students, and for buffoons to show up and show their asses.
MFers will ALWAYS be who they are, so you have to distance yourself or separate from that element before they fukk
things up for everybody else.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

25th Annual Black College Expo heads to LA Convention Center​

KCAL News

Feb 7, 2024
Days before the 25th Annual Black College Expo hits the LA Convention Center, Dr. Theresa Price, the founder of the National College Resources Foundation, and Kenneth Ruffin, a former attendee of the expo who now works with Price's foundation, join the studio to discuss the upcoming event and what it offers to people in underserved communities looking for a better education.

Gotta keep the riff raff away from the regular kids, or they'll ruin opportunities for them.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Gotta keep the riff raff away from the regular kids, or they'll ruin opportunities for them.

Basically. What should be done for these types of events is make the students show a minimal effort (like sign up or write a short statement) to filter out the problem starters. I am sure there were some solid kids there, I hope they got something out of it.

Btw, that video where all the kids were filming themselves with their phones shows have the problem right there.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
“I’ve already had my time, it’s your time”

An actual elder ready to pass the baton and this happens :francis:

I feel bad for her. They are gonna wake up one day and realize their plate has already been eaten.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

The person depicted in the plaque that they’re brutalizing each other in front of is the first Black mayor of Los Angeles.

:francis:

image0.jpg