Comedian Donnell Rawlings defends Kevin Hart from Katt Williams!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This dude loyal af to his friends. He moved to my hometown in Yellow Springs just because Dave Chappell moved there. :mjlol:
Its a village of 2000 people, nothing there really. I understand Dave because he used to hang out here when he was a kid, But Donnell got zero connection.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This dude loyal af to his friends. He moved to my hometown in Yellow Springs just because Dave Chappell moved there. :mjlol:
Its a village of 2000 people, nothing there really. I understand Dave because he used to hang out here when he was a kid, But Donnell got zero connection.
Knew you were an Ohio breh. Didnt know Yellow Springs was your hometown

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When I found out Dave lived there, i thought that was the coolest shyt. It's like he wanted to be away from Hollywood whenever possible.
His dad used to be a professor at antioch college in town. My dad said Dave would visit during summers, and as lil kid he would watch the older kids, (my dad and his friends) hoop at the gym. It shocked me that he decided to sette down here too even so, i figured NYC would more appealing when you rich and famous. For example this dude John Lithgow, is originally from Yellowsprings too, but he left as a kid and never came back.
John_Lithgow_at_Met_Opera_Opening_in_2008.jpg

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i heard they aren't too happy there about Dave buying up properties

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i heard they aren't too happy there about Dave buying up properties
he bought an abandoned school that had a single classroom being used as rental space for a small yoga studio and is currently renovating it to turn into some type of business not sure what it will be yet.

He also bought the old fire station in town and turned it into a comedy club. Named it after a local dude in town who died in a motorcycle wreck. They moved the firestation to a different property years ago. So that building was also abandoned at the time.

He became part owner of a local coffee shop in town but didn't change anything about it, and i think he did the same thing with a local bar in town. Plus his farm when he first moved here.

all in all its been :yeshrug: imo.