Comey fired; 5/16 Update - Comey wrote memo stating Trump requested end to Flynn investigation

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
But he wasn’t doing his job appropriately in my opinion, so I approved of the decision.
What’s so ridiculous about that?

That’s fine but do you think he didn’t do his job appropriately in charging Clinton, because this report says nothing he did hindered any charges Clinton should’ve been faced with?

Or is it because he reopened a case that potentially swung the election in Trump’s favor? Because many Dems do agree that was a problem but Trump had no issue with it until he wouldn’t back off his friend Flynn.

Also if you think Comey didn’t a great job as fbi director do you also think it was corrupt of Trump to fire him then lie about why he was fired?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

That’s fine but do you think he didn’t do his job appropriately in charging Clinton, because this report says nothing he did hindered any charges Clinton should’ve been faced with?

Or is it because he reopened a case that potentially swung the election in Trump’s favor? Because many Dems do agree that was a problem but Trump had no issue with it until he wouldn’t back off his friend Flynn.

Also if you think Comey didn’t a great job as fbi director do you also think it was corrupt of Trump to fire him then lie about why he was fired?

I can't believe it took this long to ask him what he thought comeu was doing a bad job at. Dead7 has been posting here and on sohh for more than a decade and they're still falling for his juelzing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe it took this long to ask him what he thought comeu was doing a bad job at. Dead7 has been posting here and on sohh for more than a decade and they're still falling for his juelzing.

Yeah he's been on quite a trolling binge this week

@tru_m.a.c you think Dead7 needs to take a vacation....maybe one week or so?