Company surprises its 198 employees with $10 million holiday bonus

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — Employees of St. John Properties got the surprise of a lifetime after the company's founder announced the company is giving a $10 million bonus to be divided amongst its 198 employees. That includes nine people who work at the company's Salt Lake City office.

The average employee is getting $50,000 each, but the size of the bonus depends on the employee's tenure and years of service.

Some employees are getting six-figure bonuses upwards of $250,000.

During the holiday party, each employee was given a red envelope which contained the amount of their bonus.

Employees were ecstatic with some using the money to pay off their mortgages, send their kids to college, and take dream vacations.

Video: Company surprises its 198 employees with $10 million holiday bonus

Cam they hire me tew :wow:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Imagine being a new hire at that party. I know they pissed. Probably didn't get shyt.

I was working at a call center and we had a xmas party at my boss's house. That bytch was huge and all decked out with decorations. Had servers serving us free drinks and a big ass dinner. It was about 40 of us that actually went and he gave us $500 and I thought that was fukking amazing. 8 months later we got shut down bc he got caught stealing money from his own company. They knew better than to ask for it back

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You think you'd be able to convince them you're one of the good ones? :mjpls:

Naw, I wanna get in, learn the game and replicate by starting my own Commerical Real estate firm.

Plus, it's only 5 minutes from my house.. short commute.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
By Kelly Taylor Hayes
Published 4 hours ago
Updated 1 hour ago
Lifestyle
FOX TV Digital Team
Company surprises its 198 employees with giant holiday bonus

The real estate firm said the average employee will receive $50,000.

BALTIMORE - A company in Maryland gave the ultimate holiday surprise when it announced a $10 million bonus that will be divided among its 198 employees — resulting in the average employee receiving $50,000.

St. John Properties, a real estate firm in the Mid-Atlantic, said the bonus was in celebration of achieving its goal of developing 20 million square feet of office, retail and warehouse space across eight states.

The surprise bonus was announced by founder and chairman Edward St. John on Saturday at the company’s annual holiday party in Baltimore.

employee-surorise.jpg

All 198 employees of St. John’s Properties will split a $10 million bonus this holiday season after the company said it achieved a recent milestone. Based on years of service, the average employee will receive $50,000. (Photo credit: St. John’s Prope

surprise announcement here.

This story was reported from Cincinnati.