CONCERNING (but ain't about no) VIOLENCE, you PUSS ASS nikka

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
what's really good:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

What's good w/ all your sly fakkit comments in regards to African Americans?
nikka this ain't the French Antilles gathering center, this is the muthafukkin COLI...SPORTS (not soccer), HIP HOP (not kompa), and PIFF (not grille platters from the haitian spot), my nikka...or how you say, NEG.
That shyt is real corny and a lot of you goofy lames do a bit too much. You get to feeling yourselves on here because you watch tv and see nikkas get shot by the police, like y'all didn't come from (still) unstable countries with refugee papers in hand?:sas2: Didn't some of y'all family get snatched up and chopped up at night...BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE? What's good with all this hype?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nikka you whack as fukk and live with a white women. all you do is brag about hood shyt and try to be some hoodologist that goes around offering fades. sit your ass down somewhere and dedicate your time towards something productive.
fakkit nikka learn the difference between WOMAN (singular) and WOMEN (plural) you old bum ass ESL migrant.
Ain't you supposed to be waiting for cab customers with your dad?
"A hoodologist that goes around offering fades" Damn you keeping up with my posts like it's a radio show, since you come from a country that doesn't have TV, am I famous to y'all foreign nikkas?
Dedicate your time towards something productive <<< What type of Nigerian Word Soup is that, you fukking valet attendant? Something productive like...posting on the coli? You doing the same thing as me RIGHT NOW.
I don't give a fukk about your approval, you dirty to me. You are BENEATH me, dirt-ant ass boy.
I move around because I feel like it, you move around when you HAVE TO.
I'll have one of your filthy ass cousins twerking for me w/ a shoe on her head for a phone card recharge lil baby.